Chuck gasps an animatedly and the rest of them laugh. I keep my eyes on the ground.

  "How long was it?" Winston smirks.

  "I don't want to answer that."

  "We said details Olivia!"

  I remain silent.

  "Lasted about three minutes. No tongue, nothing too mature like that. It was great. Moving on." Newt says casually. I keep my eyes on the ground, embarrassed.

  "Aww!" Chuck says. He reminds me of a middle school girl. Actually, all of the boys in front of me do. Nothing exciting ever happens to them around here, so I can't blame them for being curious. But it is still awkward.

  "Dang Newt!" Minho says, punching Newt's shoulder. He turns to the others. "I told you they'd make out!"

  "They also took a shower together." Winston adds.

  "WHAT? WHY AM I ONLY FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS! I HOPE CHUCK WASN'T AROUND!" Minho shouts.

  "Shut up Minho! We didn't take a shower together or make out." I say

  "Then why'd you guys come out of the shower at the same time?" Winston asks.

  "You guys are gross." Chuck says to us.

  "No! Its not, I walked in on him, but I didn't see anything!" My face is burning.

  "Mmmhmm," Minho says sassily. "I totally believe that."

  I bury my face into my knees and groan. These boys are so immature. Newt puts and arm around me and I sit closer to him.

  I snap my head up. "Minho. Truth or dare?"

  "Dare."

  "I dare you to shave your hair,"

  "WHAT? You can't just shave off this masterpiece. Besides, we don't have any razors around so jokes on you."

  "Fine. Then do a couple push ups or something," I say and wave him off.

  "Easy," He says and does about 25 push ups flawlessly. "Who is my next victim? Newt! Truth or dare?"

  "Dare."

  "Kiss Olivia! We need proof that this thing is legit. Is it legit?"

  Every joins in with laughs and "Yea's!" and Ben says "At least 30 seconds!"

  Here it goes again. I feel the blood flow to my face. I look up and see Newt grinning at me. He seems excited. I don't mind kissing Newt, but in front of these people, especially Minho, makes me embarrassed.

  Newt acts like there is no one else with us, he ignores the voices chanting us on. He tucks my hair behind my ear and scans my face. And all I have to do is look into his eyes and then I lean up close my eyes as we press our mouths together. His lips feel so good against mine and the rest of the world sinks away. I am transported to a place where nothing matters. Everything is well and its just Newt and I.

  He holds the back of my head and brings by face even closer to his. His warmth fills me up and I need him. My hands are on his strong chest and his pulse is beating quickly, and my own heart feels like it could run a marathon.

  My smooth my hands along his muscular arms and squeeze his biceps. He gently nibbles on my lip and I am beyond ecstatic. Whatever this whole situation brings us, whatever the outside world throws at us, as long as I have him I will be okay. It'll all be okay.

  He adjusts to his knees and he is taller than me so he pulls me onto his thighs and I wrap my legs around him and wrap my arms around his neck. His hands are supporting my back and we continue to kiss until my lips are sore but I don't care. I don't want to stop. I can't stop. I crave his touch, his taste, and I can guarantee whatever I felt in my past life, nothing felt as amazing as this.

  He is pulling me more and more onto him and we are carried away. We have lost track of time because everything else has faded away. The last kiss was light, soft, gentle. But this one means so much more. This boy, the dirty blonde boy who was my first friend here, the only one who offered compassion, I think I am in love with him. His tenderness makes my insides fly away. My affection for him is so strong I am scared I will combust.

  He has pulled me so close that we fall over we are not lying on the ground, legs and arms tangled together, my chest agains his, eyes millimeters apart. I see the emotion deep in his eyes and I am exploring it when reality comes into view and the others are shouting our names. We turn our heads and see the others sitting there, dumbfounded.

  "We've been waiting for y'all to stop eating each other's faces for the past five minutes." Winston says.

  "I can tell you guys hate each other." Ben rolls his eyes.

  "I was covering my eyes for most of it," Chuck pipes in.

  Minho answers his own question, "Looks legit to me."

AUTHOR: WOO HOO! EVEN MORE NEWLIA! Minho is finally convinced! <3