Help

Disclaimer - I don't own BTR.

Kendall PoV

I groaned and rolled over on the bed in the spare bedroom I had been sleeping in for the past two weeks. The weather here in Florida was hot, inside and out. I cracked open my eyes and saw that it was already daytime. How long had I been asleep? I looked around the room before resting my eyes upon a dark, snoring figure in the corner.

"Logan? What are you doing in here? I mean, it is your house and all, but still..." my voice was still groggy from sleep.

He rolled his head to the side and opened his eyes. "Ah, you're awake. Today's the day, Kendall. I'm just so nervous... I mean, what if your crew and roadies don't like me? What about your manager? Will I be able to stay with you?"

I stood up and walked over to him, taking him in my arms. "It'll be fine, don't worry about it. I will take care of everything. I promise."

He looked skeptical, but let it slide.

"Come on, let's call the boys and we'll all meet up here later. I'll call my manager and have her call up some transportation for us or something." he nodded at my suggestion.

Even though I was trying to act cool, I had nerves too. I didn't want anything to go wrong.

With Logan by my side, though, I didn't think anything could.

-o.O.o-

"I'll get it!" I shouted as the doorbell rang, reverberating throughout the house.

I ran from the spare room to the front door in under eight seconds flat, but I was still too late. Logan stood at the door, smirking, while holding it open for Carlos, who was walking in with their bags. He was holding two other small bags, decorated with doggie toys. When I asked him what they were for, he said that they were for their dogs, Fox and Sydney.

Wait, their dogs needed bags?

I didn't have too much time to ponder this, as my phone started ringing. "Hey, you guys ready?" Seth asked.

"Yeah, Seth. Could you send the limo out here?" I asked.

"Sure. Just give me the address and we'll be there soon." he said. I rattled off the address before hanging up the phone and turning back to Carlos.

"Where's James?" asked Logan.

Carlos looked at Logan as he spoke, "He's with the dogs, checking if everything is okay." Then he turned to me. "Oh, you better run before he sees you..."

"What?" I asked him, confused, "Why?"

My questions went unanswered, though, as Carlos and Logan had already engaged in another conversation.

I turned back to the door, but once I did, two furry beings zoomed past my legs, into the house. I soon realized what Carlos meant as soon as I saw James standing in the front doorway, a huge smile on his face. I didn't even have time to ask anything before I was running around the house.

James started chasing me, the bastard. I realized that the front door was open, so I took my chance and ran outside. What was wrong with him. Did he forget to hop onboard the sane train to calm-ville?

James followed, gaining speed. I felt like Scooby and Shaggy running from a 'monster' in Scooby-Doo! Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Carlos and Logan walk out onto the porch with the dogs at their sides. The nerve of those two!