Interview with Seshi (Wattpad Author of "Once upon a time,")

Seshi has been the third wattpad user I have interviewed. I chose to interview this talented writer because I imagine one of her stories will soon be featured on the What's Hot list. Seshi was generous enough to allow me to interview her.

Q: Tell me Seshi, is Seshi your actual name or is it a name you hope to use in the writing world?

- Well Seshi is not my actual name. My name is Ceci but I once had a japanese person pronounce my name as Seshi. That's when I started using this name variation for all my writing projects.

Q: When did you develop a passion for writing?

- I've actually been writing for a while. Nothing professional. I have a habit of starting books and then never completing them. I have been writing as far back as 5th grade.

Q: Seshi, youre a rising star. Do you believe your book Once upon a time, will ever make it onto the What's Hot list?

- Realistically speaking, I believe my book will not make it onto the What's hot list. My goal is to simply achieve 1,000 views.

Q: Can you name a few of your favorite authors?

- Some of my favorite authors would include Suzanne Kingsbury, Stephen King, Jane Austen, L.J. Smith (Night World series), Sarah Dessen, H.P. Lovecraft, J.K. Rowling and many more.

Q: Could you name some of your favorite books?

-  Some of my favorite books are:  >The Summer Fletcher Greel Loved Me by Suzanne Kingbury

> The Mortal Instruments Trilogy

> Dream Catcher by Stephen King

> Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen

> The Last Dance (wattpad story) by xoStardust

Q: Seshi will I be seeing any of your books at Barnes and Nobles in the future?

- It's possible you will. I cant guarantee they will be a best seller. ;}

Q: Seshi, what struggles have you faced when writing "Once upon a time," ?

- Well there are times I have no clue whatsoever on what to write. There are times I lose hope in my writing abilities. Also, developing the characters has been the hardest element of the story for me.

Q: Why does your book's title have a comma at the end?

- That's a very good question Mike. I wanted my story's title to be somewhat original. And I must admit I have an obsession with commas.

Q: What advice can you give beginning writers?

- I reccomend you to brainstorm and plan out your story. Don't over think the writing, just let it come naturally. If you have ideas write them out! Post them on Wattpad!

Q: How has your personal life affected your writing?

- My teenage experiences have heavily influenced my writing.

Q: Has writing affected your personal life?

- Well Mike there are times where I'm invited to go out to parties but I reject the invitaions in order to work on chapters for "Once upon a time," I tend to procrasinate. Other than that writing has actually helped me vent.

Q; It's been a pleasure interviewing you Seshi, any last shout outs?

- I'd love to give a shout out to all my beautiful fans. Thank you for all the support. I'd also love to give a shout out to Mariela Meneses for all her support and friendship. She has stuck by side through the thick and thin. Thanks you to you Mike for interviewing me. It has really been a privilege.

Mikes comments: I wish you all the luck in the world Seshi. I hope your writing career becomes very successful. Seshi is an excellent writer,and highly talented. you can check her story out by clicking this link http://www.wattpad.com/1175225-once-upon-a-time

A brief overview of "Once upon a time," : This story takes place in the town of Dershwood, Missouri. Mariela is the main character in this magnificent novel. She is recovering from a heartbreak from the popular Daniel. This may seem like a generic novel but trust me once you read it you will quickly realize it's not your common sappy romance. Seshi is still updating this novel and it is not completed yet. By any means you guys should still check it out!

Thank you for reading 'An interview with Seshi." !

Comment, Vote , and Fan!

But most of all support the author Seshi!