Chapter 1: Sc-Oh-ol Year

Chris: Welcome Total Drama viewers! You will meet new character with this new and dangerous season! The winner will win THREE million dollars! This is Total. Drama. School!

Chris: Let us meet our NEW contestants! Here is Michael, Alyzza, Ashny, Rodolfo, Chelsea, Iya, Sophia, Mars, Shane, Rafael, Klariza, Jerizel, Zai, Nicole, Lance and Anthon!

Ashny: I am going to crush all of you!!!

Chelsea: She's ugly when she shouted! (laughs hysterically)

Iya: Yeah!!! (laughs hysterically)

Klariza: Weirdos...

Anthon: I agree with those weirdos! You are ugly when you shouted!!!

Ashny: Hmp!

Chris: For your confessional, you'll go to the detention.

*A/N- Ashny and Anthon are cat and a dog. They are opposites. They always fight each other. For that, they are fierce.*

Chris: For your teams! Michael, Ashny, Chelsea, Iya, Mars, Shane, Klariza and Anthon are the BROKEN PENCILS!!!

Klariza: I am with those weirdos??? Really???

Anthon: And I am with that girl? Ashny?

Ashny: I do not want us to be on both teams but I wanted to win!

*confessional*
Shane: Oh no, my team is angry to each other. It means we will lose!!!
***

Chris: For Alyzza, Rodolfo, Sophia, Rafael, Lance, Jerizel, Zai and Nicole, your team will be CRUMPLED PAPERS!!!

Jerizel: (sarcastic) Wow, are team name is so beautiful...

Nicole: I know right, Jenny!

Jerizel: It is- Oh, forget about it!

Rodolfo: Since we will have to stay for long, where are our rooms?

Chris: Here follow me.

Chris: Going to the left, it's the PENCILS ROOMS. Going to right, is for the PAPERS. Ok, sleep tight. We still have deadly- Oh, I mean fun challenges tomorrow, hehehe...

Chris: Will the Pencils ever sharpen their cooperation? Will Klariza live with those two girls? Will Shane get what fierce means? And will Chef ever came tomorrow? (on the phone) Hello, Chef? Chef? Find out on Total Drama School!!!