Chapter 14

You both returned home that evening in high spirits. For once in your life, you had had a taste of freedom, and it was Levi who had shown it to you. You watched the ebony-haired man as he removed the gear, and felt warmth begin to spread through your chest. He looked more relaxed than you had ever seen him. You smiled at him absently, admiring the way his hair fell over his steel blue eyes, the look of concentration he wore as quick fingers worked on removing the harness straps. He noticed you watching and smirked.

"What?"

You shook your head, smiling. "Nothing. It's just... You look happy."

He set the gear down on the table and stepped in front of you, gently taking your face in his hands. "How could I not be?" He leaned in to kiss you softly on the lips, short and sweet. When he pulled away, his face was deep in thought.

"What's wrong?"

He stroked your cheek gently. "I want to stay with you tonight. The whole night," he said hesitantly. Your face brightened visibly, and he smiled slightly. "It's dangerous. Not just for me."

"I can take care of myself."

"I'm well aware." His face turned grim all of a sudden. "I wish I could give you the life you want. I hate the thought that every second I spend with you is putting you in danger."

It was your turn to take Levi's face in your hands. You caressed his cheeks and smiled. "You've already given me everything I could ever want. And you don't need to worry about me."

His face softened. "I love you, [Name]."

"Then stay with me tonight." You kissed him, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him close. His arms snaked around your waist, responding in kind. You welcomed his tongue as it entered your mouth, warm and wet. When you broke apart, you were both panting slightly.

"I think you've convinced me," he growled.

With a small tug, you led him in the direction of your room. He smirked when he realised what you intended and you flashed him an impish grin in return. You went on ahead, sliding your shirt over your head and tossing it aside, glancing at him over your bare shoulder, before starting on the remainder of your clothing. Levi followed at a leisurely pace, content on simply watching the performance you were putting on for him. 

When he reached the doorway, you were already waiting for him on the bed. His steel blue yes roamed over your naked body, and you heard his sharp intake of breath. You beckoned him closer, and he approached swiftly, removing his coat and shirt as he did so, eyes never leaving yours. As soon as he was within your reach, you pulled him down to you, enveloping him in a tight embrace and pressing your lips against his.

You skin tingled as Levi's fingers explored every inch of you, eliciting moans from between your lips. His mouth found your neck and you gasped and arced into him, feeling him smirk at your reaction.

"How do you do this to me?" you groaned, panting as his mouth began to move south to your breasts.

Chuckling, he brought his lips back up to your ear. "I'm just that good," he purred, sending a shiver through your spine. His hand trailed down your stomach and between your thighs, inciting more moans from you.

"Ever the modest one, Levi," you managed to get out between moans, smirking slightly.

"You drive me crazy too, you know?" he growled, grinding his hips against your thigh. You could feel him hardening, straining against his pants.

You hummed in appreciation, and in one swift movement, you flipped Levi onto his back, your legs straddling his waist. "Is that so?" you said, grinding against him softly. He threw his head back, fingers gripping tightly at your hips. The mere sight of you above him was almost too much.

Releasing your pressure on his hips, you worked at unbuckling his belt, sliding it out through the belt loops and casting it to the floor with a clatter. He watched with a bemused expression as you then slowly, teasingly, undid the button and zipper of his pants, sliding them down and tossing them aside. His undergarments followed suit, and the pressure upon his hips returned.

Levi's hands returned to your hips, positioning you above him, his breaths falling hard and heavy with anticipation. Without a moment's hesitation you lowered yourself onto him, letting out a moan as he filled you. His moans joined yours when you began rolling your hips rhythmically, your hands tracing the hard lines of his abs and the rough pink scars that marred them.

He met each of your movements with a thrust of his own; increasing the pace until the air grew hot and sticky, and filled with the sounds of gasps and moans. You groaned his name as you drew closer to your release and he responded by flipping you onto your back, where he took over, thrusting deeper, faster.

When you both finished, Levi nuzzled your neck, giving a few last gentle thrusts before withdrawing and wrapping you tightly in his wiry arms, sending you off into a pleasant sleep.

When you awoke, morning sunlight filtered through the small window, warming your bare skin. You felt a breath ripple through your hair and you turned slightly to see Levi beside you, fast asleep. You sighed happily, admiring the way the sunlight gave his ebony hair a bluish sheen, and his pale skin a soft glow. You returned your head to the pillow and dozed off again, a small smile gracing your features.

This is all I ever wanted...