Chapter 14

Jessica P.O.V

After I closed with niall I started thinking, do I love him, Do I know what is the word love, can someone love someone by just one meeting, but how ?!, How come I love him I didnt even have a normal converstaion with him, I dont think it is love, of course it is not at least liking, but If I just like him why am I so eager to see his expressions when I am with jack ? God, why do I have to fall in love with a celebrity, why not just be a normal person who have small dreams and maybe pick a nice normal guy and live a happy life forever, better than loving a celebrity, and guess what, he isnt any celebrity he is niall horan, that every damn girl on this earth dream to just touch him or see him face to face.

I was cut off my thoughts by a small sound I looked down at the ground and found fluffy standing there with tired eyes I smiled and carried her on the bed and returned to sleep while cuddling with fluffy.

I was awoken by my alarm, actually it wasnt a struggle to get up like everyday, cause I was half asleep, and of course thinking about none other than him, I got up and went to the bathroom I took a nice fresh shower, I brushed my teeth, while I was brushing it I told myself, not to let anything today drawn my mood I will just ignore everything, When I finished dressing I made for myself a sandwich and ate it with a cup of tea when I finished I checked on fluffy I put for it food so when she wake up she could eat and then I left.

When I reached the bakery I looked around I didnt find Emma, she always come before me, Confused I entered the kitchen and looked at the people working.

"Hey, Do you know where Emma is ?" I asked one of the people working but he just shook his head, I shrugged maybe she is just sleeping, I looked around waiting for people to come after half an hour Emma wasnt there, but another one took her place I removed my apron and went to the manger office I knocked first.

"Come in" He said I entered and he looked at me.

"Morning Mrs. Harrison is there is a problem ?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No I came to ask about Emma, she didnt come today ?" I said and he nodded.

"She called and said she will take the day off cause she is sick" He said and I nodded.

"Thanks sir" I said and left I completed working I looked up to the next costumer but I found jack.

"What do you want ?" I asked while pushing him aside so other people can come amd order he chuckled.

"Nice way greeting people" He said and I remembered what I told myself dont let something get you down.

"Sorry I was just shocked, anyway why did you come here ?" I said and he shrugged his shoulder.

"I was bored" he said and I rolled my eyes I heared a tiny voice I was confused I looked down and found a little girl with hazel eyes and 2 pony tails she was so cute oh god.

"Awww jack put her on the counter" I said cause I cant reach her from over the counter, he held her and I smiled at her.

"Hey little girl where is your daddy ?" I asked and she looked at me a bit.

"Mummy towd me he is up and he isnt coming back, I dont know why did daddy weave us" she said and I was confused but then I understood her dad is dead, I felt tears in my eyes, that is hard, she is so small to understand her dad is dead.

"W-Where is y-your mummy then ?" I asked she smiled and pointed at a women sitting at a table at the corner when the women noticed me she came .

"Hi, Did she did something wrong ?" her mother asked smiling at her daughter with a loving way while carrying her.

"No no it is ok, she is cute" I said and the women smiled at me sadly.

"Yea just like her dad" The women said and she left, that is pretty sad, I just told myself not to let anything drawn my mood but just uuuuh . I looked beside me and and found jack with tears I chuckled .

"Hey, I am women and I didnt cry" I said and he laughed I gave him some tissues and I talked to him while working.

"So are you going out today to complete our plan ?" he asked and I looked at him.

"I dont know, Are they going out today ?" I asked he shook his head.

"They dont have a concert today" He said and I nodded.

"So how are we gonna se- wait he is there" I said and he looked confused.

"Niall is standing at the entrance of the bakery, dont look at him" I said with a low voice he smiled.

"Act as if laughing" he said and I was confused.

"What ?"

"Just laugh" I started laughing fakely but then i really laughed at what i was doing why am I laughing ? I heared someone clear his throat, I looked at niall and then i stood straight fast.

"N-Niall morning" I said and I dont know is he looking at me or at jack he is wearing his sunglasses he removed them and looked at me.

"a coffee with some marshmallows" he said and I looked at jack who was smiling, I wrote niall order and gave it to the guy that took Emma place.

"1 min. and your order will be ready, you can take a seat" I said and he looked at me.

"I dont want to wait a minute I ordered it now I take it now" he said and I felt anger.

"I am sorry but if you want something you have to wait for it" I said and he looked at me with anger in his eyes I felt jack hot breathe near me.

"What is the problem ?" He whispered and I shrugged my shoulders and looked again at niall who have flames in his eyes he glared at jack and he sat at a table near the window a minute later his order was done I called his number I thought he will take the coffee and leave but he sat at his place again I looked at jack.

"Can you leave now ?" I said and he nodded he took his keys and left I took a deep breathe and went to niall tabe and I sit on it he didnt notice me.

"Hey" I said and he looked at me when he noticed me his eyes soften.

"Hi" he said .

"Niall what is the problem ?" I asked he shook his head.

"I am sorry about what happened there I was just a bit angry" he said in a low voice.

" Niall I am not talking about this one I am talking about you, what is the problem the last 2 days I saw you in it, you werent alright, like when i saw you in the restaurent you were crying and I dont know why harry came and shouted at me, what is the problem ?" I asked .

"It is nothing"

"Niall you know you can tell me, I am not going to say something"

"But you dont understand anything" he said and i frowned.

"If I dont make me, that is why I am asking, cause I dont understand" I said in a low voice that he can only hear while holding his hands he stared at me and then at our hands.

"Jessica I-I l-" he was suddenly cut off by his phone he looked at me and then took his phone out and answered it.

"Hi ......Yeah I am.......It is non of your business....... WHAT ?! why did you tell him......... as if he care ?.......ok dont shout bye" niall said and he looked at bit angry.

"I am sorry I gotta go" he said and left, he didnt complete what he was gonna say, I think I will tell Emma a lot of things, but was he going to tell me he love me ? well, No need to get my hopes high, cause falling from the first floor is better than falling from the 4th floor.

><><><><><><><><><><><><
-This chapter suck >.< sorry !! anyway I wanted to say first : HAPPY FEAST EVERYBODY *-*, because of Eid our school gave us the next week and half vacation.......... that means I WILL UPDATE EVERYDAY LIKE BEFORE ^-^.

#Enjoy