Chapter 1 - The Childhood Crush

A/N

This is my first story. Hope you like it!!

A. xx

It starts as you a 13 girl (Amelia) with your 14 year old sister (Zara).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amelia's POV

You woke up early to check all social your media, as you finish your older sister Zara yells loud enough to fill the room but not wake up Mum and Dad, " Get off your phone Amelia, jump in the shower and get some clothes on, we are going to see a rugby game with Zoe!" Zoe is Zara's best friend, I have met her a couple times however we only see there family once a year.

"Why are we going so early?" I say while squinting at the clock across the room reading only ten past seven.

"Well... I am going with Zoe to see a guy I like and we are going early as Zoe has to watch her little brother Joe play first. This is where you come in, he is your age...".

I zoned out for the rest of the lecture. I never, ever, want to tell anybody that I had a crush on Joe since the first time I saw him. So this would be fun, but I had to act disinterested while also being myself. This is going to be hard.

"So are you coming or not?" Zara was clicking her fingers in my face to make me look at her.

"Um.... yeah, sure I'll come, give me ten minutes" I said reluctantly, but internally screaming.

"Okay", she said squirming with excitement, whilst closing the door and twinkling her fingers.

"Hurry up Amelia," Zara said with a flustered tone in her voice dragging me out the door. " Mrs Sugg is waiting for us."

Zara hoped in the car first with me in behind. Joe was in the front and in the back was Zoe, Zara than I. Zoe greeted both of us with a hug and there were two kind hellos from the front. Immediately Zara started talking quietly to Zoe, with a few random out burst of laughter, making the whole car jump. The whole ride on my side was very quiet and very awkward, I looked out the front window most of the trip, I repeat most. Sometimes my eyes would float to Joe, to his ruffles in his hair, his small figure and big blue eyes.

We arrived sooner than I thought, with Joe running out of the car, signalling that we were running a bit behind schedule. Zoe, Zara and I, slowly walked to the field, while Mrs Sugg do some jobs, saying that she would be back in a couple of hours.

Zara and Zoe talked about boys the whole time here until Zoe whispered to me,"Do you like Joe?"

Startled I replied very unsure, " yes..."

She started again saying, "Do you like like Joe?"

I stared back at her with an 'excuse me' look on my face.

"Well, it is okay if you do."

I gave her the exact same 'excuse me' look back.

"I saw the way you looked at him in the car..."

Blushing, I looked strait ahead trying to hide it.

"You do like him!" she squealed in my ear.

I again gave her the 'excuse me' look and said, "Would you like to tell the world, cause I think you already did. You cannot tell anyone, especially him." I said quietly to Zoe, while blushing so much that I felt my face's heat coming of of it.

Zara gave both of us a startled look and then Zoe nodded towards Zara, making her also jump with excitement for the second time today.

We continued walking to the field where Joe was about to play his game. Zara and Zoe continued to talk just quiet enough so I couldn't hear them, but I had my suspicions. We arrived at the rugby field and I watched Joe play, he is a really good winger, he is fast although one of the smallest in the team. He seemed to be friends with everybody on the team. Zoe and my sister had gone to another game a couple field away to scout out guys. Time flew fast while watching Joe's team play, there were only five minutes left in the game, and he scored the wining try. He and his team celebrated while the crowd of parents, teachers, coaches and other students cheered. After the game the boys celebrated for a while, then randomly Joe came over and asked if i wanted to join him and his team to go for some food. I agreed and texted Zara what was happening.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Leaving it on a cliff hanger...

Hope you guys liked this chapter, just wondering to either continue in Amelia's perspective or go onto Joe's perspective? Comment below.

The next chapter should come out shortly, in a couple of day to a week.

A. xx