The first concert...

Hanging out with them was magical. After dinner, we went back to their hotel room and we all had one big cuddle session.
Ashton starts," i believe we made a great decision adding you into the band!" Luke interjects " you just bring out the best in us, and it's really sick!" I laugh; taking the time to finally study his face. It was just as beautiful as when I see him in pictures or videos, if not more. Luke chuckles" what are you staring at?" He continues," am I that beautiful?" I feel my face get hot, and it's pretty evident that I'm blushing. " umm sorry, gosh, now I'm embarrassed!" I say trying to hide my face in the pillows separating me from the beds headboard." Why? It's normal, I'm not gonna lie I thought you'd catch me staring at you, not the other way around." I smirk, as he says this." Wait so you just admitted that you were staring at me!" I giggle poking Luke's cheeks. " hey, that's my merchandise!" We end up having a pillow fight, when all the boys left except Luke. We ended the night eating ice cream that the boys brought back when they went to the store. I had the boys drop me home, and I couldn't help but stay up the rest of the night.

Our next concert was in a couple days, so I started packing my bags as soon as I got home. Basically everything I own, stuffed into 2-3 suitcases. Early that morning the boys text me and tell me that they are on their way to my house. I was ready and waiting outside for them. I said goodbye to my family and headed to god knows where with 4 of my idols, who were now my friends.

Calum starts, " hey babe," I cringe, but laugh at the same time." Babe?" I say and he chuckles," since when was I your babe?" He shrugs, but answers anyway." Since Luke is too much of a pussy to call you that!" With that statement, an angry Luke lunges at Calum, who rolls out from under him with ease." Dude! WTF?!" He says too embarrassed to even acknowledge my presence. " hey Luke, not even going to say hi?" I ask smirking." It's ok babe, don't worry, I forgive you, babe." He then lunges at me tickling me and hugging me at the same time. I knee his manly parts, very lightly. As he rolls over I gingerly plant a kiss on his cheek. I hop up quickly and try to find the others.
I walk in on Michael and Ashton having a very heated argument on whether they should watch Ex Machina, or The conjuring. (An: spoilers) I decide to choose for them." The robot kills them all, and she explores the world; the girl gets possessed and then unpossessed." Lol, the look on their faces was like winning the lottery. " WTF Alana?! Ugh you're lucky you're pretty, or else I would've been angrier!" I laugh," hello to you too..." I silently walk back out to Luke and Calum. I sit opposite of them at the table. Luke stiffens at my presence which is odd. " hey, what's up?" I ask," nothing, we are just going over the schedule for the test concert." Calum answers. " Luke's writing a new song!" Calum says, with a wink. " oh cool what about?" Luke stiffens at my question, but starts to answer. " umm nothing." But Calum interjects." It's about you." I look at Luke panic evident in his eyes. He swiftly gets up and goes over to his bunk shutting the curtains angrily.
" what the hell was that about?" I ask a little irritated at Luke's sudden disappearance. Calum shrugs," Between you and I, he likes you a lot, like he's just scared you'll reject him, and it kind of scared him that he fell for you that fast. If you don't like him back that's ok, but just don't lead him on if you don't." I mentally cringe at the thought of hurting Luke's feelings. The last thing I wanted was for that to happen. How can he put me in this situation though? Like I bet he doesn't know that I've been in love with him for years. This is freaking me out. By the time I snap out of my own deranged thoughts, I realize I'm all alone. Calum must have went to talk to Luke. I stay seated and get into a more comfortable position. I should get some practice done, because the test concert was tomorrow. I decide to read the list of songs Calum left me and started sing the first one.

By the time I run all the way through, it's already the end of the day. I decide to dye my hair, I had bought this lilac hair dye about two weeks prior, and I was finally ready to do the impossible( well to me at least). I've dyed my hair a couple times before, but never a color this wild. I start by brushing my hair out, I straightened it to make it easier to dye. I separate my hair in 4 sections. Next I start the bleaching process. This takes me about 3 hrs. Once I was done, I put the dye on.

It was the perfect lilac shade. The perfect color for me. I wash my hair and deep condition it. As I take off my makeup I remember that there are people besides me in this bus. I rush to change into some cute Nike spandex shorts, and a sports bra. I walk toward the room all the boys were in. I stop just before walking in, as I hear the mention of my name. I listen closely.

" man I don't know what to do, I fucking like her a lot. Alana is like the most beautiful and talented girl I've ever seen." I hear a voice similar to Luke's say." Bro you should just slowly get her to like you, I'm sure she does, you just need to let her know what you feel." I hear Michael say. I walk in and they stop talking. All eyes are on me except Luke's. " dude, your hair looks rad!" Michael says." It suits you, very vibrant like your personality." Says Ashton." You look hot AF!" Calum shouts, I blush in response. Luke quickly glances up." Can you put some close on?"He says, quite cold if I might add." Umm...no, I'm quite comfortable." I say, he grunts and starts to get up and leave but I block the door way. " Guys can you give us a moment?" I say, they all usher out heading to their respective bunks. I make Luke sit facing me on the couch. I let out a sigh I hadn't known I was holding. " what the hell is your problem?" I ask, looking into his glowing eyes. " I don't know? Nothing." He says, a lie evident in his tone. " I know Luke, ok, just get it off your chest, no matter what happens, just know it was for the better." He starts to speak," the day we met, I was so happy. Seeing you nervous and confused standing on stage. I didn't know you could sing, but I thought you were beautiful. So when you started singing, I almost fell out of my chair. You were so great. And that was the day I fell in Love with you." He took a deep breath and looked away from me. I grab his hand, and pull his face close to mine. We are inches away from kissing, as inches turn into centimetres, I whisper," I love you too." And he smashes our lips together.
----------------------------------------------
An: yasssssssss
Lol. You don't even know how excited I got writing this, let me know if it's a bit fast, I'm just trying to rush through the beginning stuff so we can get to the juicy stuff.