You Sleep Over (Grayson)

Your Pov
You just woke up and are eating your favorite cereal when you hear your phone ringing and see that the contact is Gray💑. You answer.

Y- Hey babe wass good
G- Nothing just checking up on my baby girl. You have any plans tonight?
Y- How sweet but no I do not why?
G- Cuz I miss you and I want you to sleep over
Y- But Gray won't your parents be home and what about Ethan he's gonna feel like a third wheel?
G- My parents are helping Cam move into her dorm so they won't be back until Monday and Ethan is staying with Jack and Aaron cuz they came to visit.
Y- So it's just going to be us two!
G- Yep. Just us two baby girl
You can feel a smirk creep on his face when he says that. You blush a little.
Y- Alright I'll be over in an hour.
G- See you soon baby girl.

You hung up and ran to your room to get some clothes, a pair of jeans and a nice shirt, pajamas, extra undies, and your swimsuit.

You where out of your house in 50 minutes. You drove to Grayson's house and in 10 minutes you arrived. You got out of your car and knocked on the door.

You wait for a while and finally the door opens and you see a sweaty, shirtless Grayson. You just stared at his perfectly toned body. Grayson laughed and said "Take a picture it last longer" you just shook your head walked in.

You went up to his room and laid on his bed. You were searching for a movie to watch on netflix while Grayson was in the shower. He walked into the room with a towel rapped around his waist and he said "LETS WATCH HSM" "What" you said giving him a confused look. "High School Musical baby" you laughed at how excited he was and put it on.

After he changed into sweats he got under the cover and cuddled with you. He wrapped his strong hands around you while you laid your head on his chest and placed your hand on his stomach tracing his abs.

~After all 3 HSM~

"Baby will you be mine" Grayson said as he kissed your temple. "I'm already yours Gray" "Ya I know that but I never wanna loose you no matter what happens" he said pulling you closer.
"Awe babe you will never and I mean never loose me and just remember if you loose me then I loose you and I could never loose you either baby boy" you said as you placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you so much y/n" "I love you so much more Gray" you said and he kissed you but it was more passionately then it usually is. You smiled into the kiss and he pulled away and kissed you on the forehead.

You two kept on watching movies until you both fell asleep. It was the best day you have ever had and it was only because Grayson was there with you and without him you didn't know where you would be.

___________________________________
Holaf bootyful people🍑😍
Haven't updated in a while😅 sorry ily😘
I'll try to update next Sunday hopefully if I have time.
Hope you liked even though it was short🙌
Please vote and comment🙏 cuz idk if you guys like these or not😁
But I mean gracias for reading😉
And if I get at least 10 votes maybe I'll update before Sunday😏