First I Love You (Ethan)

Your Pov

You were in your room watching netflix and your phone starts to ring and it is your boyfriend Ethan Dolan.

Y- Hey Eth!
E- Hey baby girl want to come over and chill at the pool.
Y- Ya sure I'll be over in 15.

You start getting ready and you put on your favorite bikini (in the pic above) and then you put on a cover up and some shorts. You leave your house and text Ethan.

You- On my way babe
Ethan- Alright baby

You arrive at Ethan's house and his mom opens the door and says "He's in the back sweetie" "Alright thanks Mrs.Dolan" "How many times do I need to tell you just call me Lisa" she says and you giggle and say "Alright Lisa thank you".

You see Ethan and he's just sitting at the edge of the pool with his legs in the water and you decide to sneek up behind him and push him in. As you start getting closer its to late because he decides to dip in. You just look at him and pout your lip as he comes up from the water and sees you and he asks "What's wrong baby girl" "I was gonna push you in but I was to late". He just laughs and you roll your eyes.

You start taking off your cover up and shorts and you start to feel insecure and put your arms around your stomach. Ethan comes up behind you and puts his arms around your waist. "Princess stop trying to cover yourself up its not like I haven't seen you like this before" "I know Ethan but sometimes I just don't feel good about myself" "Baby girl your perfect, come on let's get in the pool" "Okay" you say with a week smile.

You get in the pool with Ethan and then you both decide to start doing flips into the pool.

After a while you two just start to relax in the pool and he pulls you close to him and you wrap your legs around his torso and your hands around his neck and he puts his hands on your thighs to hold you up. He looks into your eyes and you look into his as he starts to spin you around and a smile starts to spread on your face from ear to ear.
You kiss him on the cheek and he says "I think you missed" and then he kisses you with his soft pink lips. Its slow but pationate he swipes his tongue on your bottom lip asking for entrance and you accept.

He pulls back and just stairs at you with a smile on his face and says "Y/N I love you" you start to blush and say "I love you too Ethan" and you give him a kiss and he says "I love everything about you the way you smile, they way you laugh about the little things, the way you hide your body because you feel insecure at times, the way you put your hair behind your ear, the way your nose crinkles when you get upset or mad, and most of all they way you let me love you". A tear runs down your face as you smile so wide and you just smash your lips against his.

You end up playing video games and watching tv all cuddled up at his house until both of you fall asleep in his bed. You hear him say right before you drift off "I love you y/n" and he kisses your forehead.

______________________________
Hola hoped you liked!
I'm starting school next week and I wanna die!school sucks
Oh well have  a derpy day