Your First Date (Ethan)

Your Pov

It is Friday morning and you are walking up to your locker when someone comes behind you and grabs you by the waist and kisses you on the cheek, you know its Ethan. "Hey babe" you say turning around and giving him a quick peck on the lips. "How's my princess?" he asks making you blush. "I'm good thanks for asking Eth." "I have something to I want to ask you y/n" he says making you sort of suspicious. "Um okay shoot" you say with a small smile on your face. "Well I was just wondering if you had any plans tonight." "Your in luck because I do not" "Well in that case will you y/f/n go on a date with me tonight" you had the biggest smile on your face and you said "I would love to go on a day with you Ethan Grant Dolan" his face lit up like a christmas tree as he leaned in and gave you a kiss. The kiss got more and more passionate and your lips were in sync at this point nothing could break the kiss and then the bell rings to get to class ruining the moment.

Ethan walked you to class intertwing your fingers as he walked you to class you asked him "Where are you going to take me" "Somewhere special" he said as a smile arose on his face. "You make me so happy Ethan" you said as you to kiss him "You make me even happier y/n" as he gave you another kiss. You arrived to your class "See you later princess" he said gave you a kiss on the cheek winked as you walked into your classroom.

~skips the rest of school~

Today felt so long waiting for my date with Ethan. I'm about to take a nap when I hear my phone go off.

Eth😏💘-Hey princess I'll pick you up around 6
You- Alrighty babe what should I wear
Eth😏💘- Something comfy
You- Kk see you soon
Eth😏💘- See you princess

It's already 4:30 and you hop in the shower and put on Ethan's sweat shirt he gave you on your first date because you got cold and didn't bring a jacket, you put on your favorite pair of jeans, you slipped on your all black vans and you put your hair in a high ponytail. By the time you finish it was already 5:50 and then Ethan texted you.

Eth😏💘- I'm outside baby
You- Okay!!

You hop into his jeep and ask "Okay so are you going to tell me where we are going my prince" "Somewhere special princess" "That's what you said last time" "Yes and it is what I am going to say until we get there" he said as he kissed your cheek and reached for your hand to hold as he started to drive away to that "somewhere special".

You start getting close to that "somewhere special" place and it looks familar and your thinking and thinking and you finally remember "Ethan you shouldn't have" you say "I shouldn't have what" "This is the place where we met" you say with the biggest smile on your face. "Yes it is, but do you remember how we met" he asked. "Of course I do" you say with excitement "I was out on a walk to clear my head and you were out on a run with out a shirt;)" you winked at him and you both started laughing and you continue "And then you came up to me and said 'I'm Ethan and you're pretty cute, here's my number' and then we started talking and realized that we go to the same school we just never saw each other around and it took you FOREVER to finally ask me to be yours" "Ya but at least I was sure that you liked me" he said smirking. "Oh whatever" you said pushing him playfully.

He grabbed your hand intertwining his fingers with yours. He took you to a place in the grass and there was a blanket all layed out for the two of you and a basket next to it. Ethan pulls out his phone and starts to text someone you peaked over and see that it's Grayson and he thanks him for helping him set it up.

You and Ethan lay down and cuddle he starts running his fingers through your hair as you both look at the stars. "Ethan?" you ask him "Yes princess" "Thank you" "Thanks for what?" he asks you. "Thank you for always being there when I need you most and thank you for tonight its perfect" "Your welcome y/n for everything" he says and kisses your forehead. You guys start getting sleepy and know that it's time to head home.

~skips car ride home~

You get home and he walks you to your door. "Goodnight baby" he says as he is leaning in to kiss you. You grab his wrist and he turns around "My parents aren't home and I get really lonely here is it okay if you stay the night" "Ya it would be ok let me just text my mom" he says as he walks in and you guys go to your room. Ethan and you cuddle his arms around your waist and your head on his chest as you start dozing off he says "I love you y/n" and he kisses your forehead "I love you too Ethan" and you look up as he looks down and you kiss his soft pink lips and he pulls you in closer and you both fall asleep.

__________________________________
Hoped you guys liked it ;D
I'll try and update soon:)