Parties

"Mark, we need to leave!" Sean yelled, fixing his tie. He ran a hand through his green hair, grinning at his reflection. He looked good, and he knew it.

"I'm ready, dang! Chill out!" Mark yelled, running down the stairs. Sean turned, admiring his boyfriend. Mark was in all black, with a grey and black checkered tie.

"You look stunning," Sean purred, quickly kissing Mark on the cheek.

"I can say the same," he responded, looking Sean up and down. His now bubblegum hair was combed over to one side. His chocolate eyes shimmered with delight when he saw Sean smile.

"God I love your eyes, you know that?" Mark said, grabbing Sean's hand. He pulled him close, a grn playing on his lips. Sean looked down to his shoes, smirking.

"Thank you, love. Now come on; we have to leave before the party starts without us!"

Mark sighed, taking Sean's hand as they walked out of their house to the car. Their fingers immediately entwined with each others.

At the party, all friends near the couple cooed at how adorable they were.

"I'm telling you," said Bob, taking a drink of his water, "you two are going to cause a lot of fangirl's deaths when you announce it."

Mark and Sean looked at each other, smiling.

"It's funny; they have no idea, and yet it's as if they do. Have you seen the fan arts?" Sean asked. Mark put an arm around his shoulders. Sean snaked his hand around Mark's waist.

"Mhm," Bob laughed.

"Hey, which one of you is the guy?" Wade asked, coming over to the trio. Mark glared at him, then laughed.

"That's like asking which chopstick in a pair is the fork," he retorted. Sean high fived him, laughing.

"Not to mention that the answer is obvious. 'Which one of you is the guy?' We're both the guy; that's the point," Sean laughed. Bob wagged his finger at them.

"Both of you are quoting Tumblr. You thought you were being sneaky, but I've seen both of those posts!" he yelled in fake anger.

"Ah, yeah. But that aside, y'all ARE adorable," Wade cooed, making kissy faces at the two of them. Mark smacked his arm playfully, but a little harder than he'd anticipated.

"Frick man, you don't have to beat me up!" He yelled. Sean giggled, and Mark's heart leaped. He loved the sound of Sean; his laugh, his voice, his yelling at video games.

Mark looked at his Irish love, and smiled. Sean looked up, smiling back.

"What is it, Murkypoop?"

He laughed, hugging Sean tight. His sea foam hair tickled his chin.

Sean's smile, that laugh, that voice. His hugs and kisses, his cuddles, his giggles. They were Mark's.

"I just love you, that's all."