Chapter 5

Ashley pov

After getting in my stuff in and getting my room all good. Mitch came in it was night.

~ warning stuff may happen that you do not like~

Mitch had kissed me. It felt amazing. We moved closer to the bed without breaking the kiss. We got on the bed. We break the kiss. He look at me. I just smile. We go back to kissing. I started to take of Mitch shirt. He took of mine. He got to my pant and took them off. And take his off. Then he comes to my bar. Are you sure you're ready he ask. I never been ready in my life. He get off of me and walk to the door. He come back with a condom. Smart thinking. Yea don't want any kids YET. And we get back to where we left off. We unhook my bra. I pull down his pant. And he pull down mine.

Mitch pov

Man last night was amazing. I want to do it again maybe to have kids. I saw Ashley wake up. Hey perfect. She look at me and kisses me. We get up Alesa look at use as we walk down.

Ashley pov

I go to the table where there food. Aleas give me a look. She look at me say to me quietly. How was last night. I look at her. She much of herd us. Adam and Alesa where staying over for the night. I said it was ok. She look then goes back to eating. I was kinda scared knowing that she knew.

~sorry for the long skip 2 years later~

Mitch pov

Today was the day I would ask Ashley to be in my life forever. She said she would alway want to get proposed at Disneyland. I took to the beach for the morning. Then we went to Disneyland to meet up with Jerome and Louise. We meet them up and had a fun day. It was night we got in front of the castle. The firework were going off. I look towards Ashley then Jerome so he can record. I took Ashley's hand. I got down on one knee. I said the word that were do or die. Will you make me the happiest man and be in my life forever. Will you marrie me.

Ashley pov

I saw mitch knee down. I felt a tear. Will you make me the happiest man and be in my life forever Will you marry me he said. I took my hand off my mouth and said. YES! with tear coming down my eyes like no tomorrow. He got up and we kissed.

HI guys so it was hard for me to write the begin of this part. But i did not want to leave you guys with a short chapter. Hope you guys enjoy so far. xxx