Chapter 9

Special for: ayeshakader

Pov: German

And there lays... Vilu with every where blood... There is a letter. I pick it up.

Letter:

Sorry dad i can't do this any longer priscilla is  threatening on me. I'm so sorry for you and for Angie. I didn't want to hit her but then maybe you weren't there any longer. I'm so sorry. Maybe i come back to this world maybe not. But i want you two to be happy.

Violetta...

End of the letter...

What????!! "Knock knock"  Angie opens the door and the ambulance and police comes in. The ambulance goes away and there comes a policeman to me. "Okay can i ask you some things about Priscilla Ferro?" I nod. "Okay were is she now" then on that moment priscilla comes in. They go to her and they take her with them.

We are now in the hospital. We sit in a private room. Angie sit next to me. I need her so much now. She stand up and gives me a hug. We both begin with crying.

When we have no tears more. We let go of each other. Maybe it will not help much. But knowing that Vilu it wants. I kiss her. It's very pasionate, her soft lips, are so soft. I can see fireworks everywhere. Then we hear a door go open. We let go.  "Mr and Mrs Castillo. We have bad news for you. Violetta has 5% chanse of survive...

It's short i know but i hope you enjoyed it. I think in the weekend more : )