Chapter 6

Pov: German

"Uhmmmm" what must say i cant say that, or can i say it? "Uhmm german i think we must say it." Angie whisperd "Ok Ramallo we will tell the truth. We had a plan!" I said "a plan?" He looks angry "yes a plan to make Olga and you a couple!" Says Angie. "What German Angie i cant believe you did this" hes says "are you angry at us?" And he burst out laughing. "What is it" asks angie "you thougts i'm angry but i'm trully happy that i'm with Olga now" he smiles at olga "aahww you two are very cute" says Angie "haha You two are also cute" i blush a little bit "ahww german youre really cute.... When you blush!" Says Angie "Ok but we go out for a walk now!" Says Olga and they left. Now i am alone i think i'm going to work.

"Knock knock" "who is there?" "I Angie" "come in" she comes in and sit on a chair."knock knock" "who is there?" "Priscilla" ughh i'm left alone with Angie and then she comes. "Come in!" She comes "Angie youre here to?" She said on a cold tone. "Uhmm i'm going bye." She goes away! What is with them.

Pov: Angie

I'm so scared of priscilla. She threat on me because i know her secret. She cheat on german with a nicolas boy. She is alone with german because she has a crush on his money. And when inwill tell him she will do things to german or Vilu i don't want that. They are the most important people in my life!!!!