Chapter 6.

Mason's POV....

I was able to sneak in, and I walked into the bedroom and there was West hugging my side of the pillow, I sat down and I ran my hand through his blond hair he started to wake up and he looked as if he was dreaming

"Mason?" West asked .

"Good morning babe." I said.

He didn't say anything he just pulled me in for a hug and held me tight against his warm bare skin. "How was everything?" West asked.

I sighed

"honestly I hated it, he just wanted me down there so he can try and get with me, there was a quick kiss at the end of the video, no he wanted to hold me close and keep kissing me the director yelled cut three times and he just kept kissing me." I said.

I could see West boiling he was ready to get out of bed and fly down to the Bahamas himself if he could.

"Of course I pushed him and ran off." I said.

"If this wasn't a huge opportunity for you, that would of been his ass." West said.

He let go of his balled up fist...

"But I know who's ass needs handled." I said.

West smirked and he laid back on the bed and pulled me with him and I crawled on top of him and began to kiss him... He had one hand on my waist and the other rubbing up and down my ass occasionally smacking it.... I kissed all the way down his chest and i slowly pulled his dick out of his shorts and it immediately rose to my attention... Without notice I took his erect dick down my throat and began to slob up and down on it making it nice and wet I looked up at West he is hissing and smiling and he let out a quiet

"fuck" West said.

And I continued to wet up his dick.... I raised up and took off my sweat pants and I climbed on top and slid down on his dick...

"Ahh....it gets bigger every time" I cried.

With West guiding me down I easily and I slowly started grinding my waist as his dick grew inside of me, he raised up off the bed meeting my thrust and giving me all the dick, and it felt damn good.... The pace started picking up and next thing I knew I had my fingernails digging into his sculpted chest and it was one of those I missed you fucks and honestly I needed every part of it..... About an hour and a half later and 6 positions later I collapsed on my stomach after he released his load deep inside of me......

"Damn that was something special." West said.

"You say that every time I give you some of this good good." I said.

"But I ain't lying tho." West said.

We started to laugh..

I got up to get breakfast started since I was up and had my boost of extra energy... Ha. I turned on the television, and Ellen was on.......

Ellen: today we have r&b sensation Sunny Munroe and he has a huge announcement and a brand new video he just finished shooting 24 hours ago... Talk about fast productions, when we come right back we will hear from the Grammy award winner himself.            ( crowd cheers ).

For some reason I felt like Sunny was going to I involve me in this and I felt it at the bottom pit of my stomach......... Instead of cooking I was focused ..........

       Ellen: without further or do... Sunny Munroe ladies and gents.

Sunny strolled out from the back and down the couch, he gave Ellen a hug.

                      Ellen: thank you for joining me.

Sunny: thank you for having me.

Ellen: let's gets right too it, let's discuss this new album "The Truth About Sunny".

Sunny: (laughs) well I felt like I wasn't living my true self, I wanted to be honest and let the world know my truth.. My real truth and with that in my song which I just came from shooting a music video for just 24 hours ago...

"Something About Him" which I'm expressing my love for another male, so there for I'm gay and I'm in love.                 ( the crowd went wild).

Ellen: may I ask who your in love with?

Sunny smiled at Ellen, then grinned at the camera...... My heart sank to the bottom of my big toe.

Sunny: it's complicated in many ways... His name is Mason Scott, he's the man who shot my album cover, and he starred in my music video, only problem is he is in a relationship, I just can't help but to crush.

Ellen: wow that's deep, well here is Sunny's new music video "Something about him."

"Funny thing he just sent you a text, inviting me and you to his album release party tomorrow night at an exclusive club." West said.

I jumped because I didn't know he was standing there

"I'm not going, that man is out to get me you heard him on national television." I yelled.

"We're going, he's going to boil in seeing us together and knowing he can't have you." West said.

I gave West a weak smile and agreed to attend the party tomorrow.