Chapter 3

The six men sat in Jensen's trailer. Dean told the other three all the events that led to them being here, wanting to skip the part where he kissed Misha but Cas, obviously unable to pinpoint the reason of his discomfort, says it anyways. Once finished the hunters, and angel stare at their doubles, and vise versa.
(Sam's POV:)
"Why'd you kiss Misha, is my question." Jensen asks, slightly going pink, unable to look at Misha, or Cas for that matter.
"Um...." Dean scratches the back of his neck. "Well," then Cas leans forward and kisses Dean, sending both Jensen and Misha into shock. Jared is smiling.
"I knew it!" Jared whisper-yells.
"Knew what?" Dean asks, slightly breathless.
"That you two had the hots for each other." Jared replies. Dean raises an eyebrow.
"What does that mean?" Cas asks Dean.
Jensen and Misha are speechless.
"It's when two people like each other," I whisper to Cas.
"Oh," he nods.
"Wait, " Dean looks at Misha and Jensen who are staring in the exact opposite directions. "You guys aren't together?" Dean asks incredulously.
Before they can answer Cas says, "They don't have to be together. Maybe they still haven't admitted their feelings yet. I mean, you certainly took a while to figure it out." Me, and Jared laugh loudly, and Dean's ears go pink.
"What? No! I'm the one who admitted it first! "
"No. I was." Cas says matter-of-factly.
Dean's about to say something but I interrupt. "It was Cas."
"How do you know?" Dean's eyes narrow.
I roll my eyes. "I was in the room beside yours and you two were really loud."
"What?" Jensen and Misha ask, blushing furiously.
Cas doesn't understand why (as always) but Dean does. He too, goes bright red.
"No no no no no! Not like that!"
The three of them blush even more, if possible.
"I don't get it." Cas says turning to the Dean and I.
I tap my forehead and Cas gets what I'm trying to say-read my mind.
They're thinking that you and Dean had sex.
"But why?"
I answer him through my thoughts again and this results in Cas looking slightly bewildered, and rendering him speechless.
"So you guys seriously aren't together?" Dean asks.
"I have a wife, " both Jensen and Misha snap.
Both Cas, and Dean freeze and look at them like they just admitted to committing murder.
"What?" I ask, looking at Jared.
Jared nods. "Yeah, is that a bad thing?"
Dean and I look at Cas who looks really confused.
"But..... then-do you have children, too?"
They both nod.
Cas squints, and tilts his head.
"If you brought new life to this universe then why is it not in the other?" He mutters. "Why..... that doesn't make sense." Cas gets very lost in thought and it takes Dean practically yelling in his ear to snap him out of it.
"Sorry, I'm just... confused." Cas mutters, staring at Jensen and Misha as if the answers to his questions would magically appear in their eyes.
"So....." Jared says. "How do we get you back?"
"Oh, so ready to get us out of your lives, eh?" Dean asks.
Jared laughs, "No, but I don't know how well Bob and them will take to having two Jared's, Misha's, and Jensen's."
"Actually, we're Sam, Castiel and Dean." I say.
"What's the difference?"
"Cas, you wanna answer that?" Dean asks.
"Hmm? Oh, uh..... well, I'm not human. Misha is, this is just my vessel. So really, I could be someone else. Like Claire. Although, I prefer Jimmy-easier to get around that way. And Dean and Sam are hunters, not actors. They save the world and don't act like it and get money for it. People don't know them like they know you and personally speaking, they're better. No offense. Just they're more helpful."
"Very true," I mutter.
"There's your answer, Sammy-er Jared." Dean smiles sheepishly.
Jared rolls his eyes.
"How long are we staying here, anyways? I wanna go home." I ask, mostly directing the question to Castiel.
He shrugs.
Jensen checks his watch. "I'll be right back, Daneel ought to be worried." He says, getting up.
"Who's Daneel?" Dean asks.
"My wife," he said as he walked out of the trailer. Dean flinched as though the word hurt him.
"Ugh, I don't like this universe or whatever it is we're in." Dean said, grabbing Cas's hand and tracing patterns on the back of it.
"What's wrong with it?" Cas asks, sounding genuinely confused.
"You aren't mine," he muttered, receiving a light kiss by Cas.
"Okay, seriously, when are we leaving? Bobby ought to be worried."
"Wait, Bob-oh, yeah, nevermind." Misha shakes his head.
"What?" I ask.
"Its just, the director of Supernatural is named Robert Singer, we call him Bobby though."
"What kind of a dick names a character after himself?" Dean asks.
Misha just rolls his eyes.
Then Jensen comes in, but Misha continues to look at Dean, still unable to look at Jensen. As if there were a difference, I think.
"I don't know when we're leaving. I can't do anything to help." Cas says staring at Dean, and his intertwined hands.
"What?" Dean and I ask at the same time.
"I'm powerless, it seems. Must be the universe, maybe they don't believe in the supernatural. Is that why it's called Supernatural? The TV show, I mean." Cas asks Misha but Jared answers.
"Yeah, pretty much." Jared chuckles.
"Wait, that doesn't make any sense. You just teleported me and you to Dean earlier." I say.
"Yes but that's simple. Plus, I can't seem to do it right now. Maybe my magic cuts on and off like a—a cell phone reception in the mountains." He says, sounding proud of his ability to use a metaphor.
"So how do we get your mojo back?" Dean asks.
Cas shrugs, which isn't something the hunters are used to.
"Hey," Dean turns to me, "Do you think this place will affect us?"
"What do you mean by that?" Jared asks before I get to.

"I mean, Cas is acting differently, and I'm wondering if he's starting to turn into Misha." 

"Ugh, does that mean I'm going to start wearing beanies, cause no offense or anything but no." Everyone laughs. 

"Hey, do you think it's just you who ain't got their powers? Maybe we can summon Balthazar." Dean says. Cas shrugs, jutting out his bottom lip and now I'm beginning to worry. What if this universe is affecting Cas? Will he become human in the process? Is that even possible?

"Um, how about, no?" Misha says.
"Why not?" I ask.
"I don't want two Sebastian's!" He exclaims.
"Seb-" I start.
"Balthazar." Misha rolls his eyes.
"Is Sebastian anything like Balthazar?" Dean asks.
"I don't think so," Jared says, shrugging.
"Then how are we supposed to leave?" Cas asks.
"I don't know, you're the angel!" Misha exclaims.
Dean chuckles.
"So let's just call Balthazar, see what happens." I say.
Ignoring Misha's protest Cas, Dean, and I all get the stuff needed to summon him. Once set up we try to see if it works, praying it will.
"What is it you want now?" Balthazar's familiar, accented voice says from behind us, not at all seemingly fazed by the fact of two of each person here-except for him, obviously.
"We need a way to escape from this odd place." Castiel says, suddenly appearing in front of Balthazar.
"Why couldn't you do it yourself?" Balthazar asks, raising an eyebrow.
"It seems that this place is ruining my magic, I don't entirely understand what it is." Castiel shrugs.
Balthazar knits his eyebrows before grabbing Castiel's hand. Then the angels vanish from sight.
"W-what? Where'd they go?" Misha asks.
Jensen and Jared, who were sitting on Jensen's couch, both say, "Maybe they went to your universe."
"But why would they leave us?" Dean and I say.
Misha laughs slightly. Then Cas and Balthazar appear in front of Dean, and I as we stand by the table, both of us take a step back in surprise. Jared, Jensen and Misha all make a shocked sound.
"So, you boys ready to go home? Want to say goodbye to yourselves before you leave?" Balthazar asks, clapping once.
"Goodbye-now let's go." Dean says grabbing Castiel's hand, Jensen and Misha flinch slightly from across the room.
I laugh, "Please excuse my unmannered brother." Dean glares at me. "Goodbye Misha, Jensen and Jared. Hopefully we won't see you ever again."
Dean barks a laugh. "You can say that again, let's go Cas." Dean tugs on Castiel's hand.
Balthazar rests his hands on Castiel's and my foreheads and closes his eyes. Nothing happens.
"Bloody hell!" Balthazar exasperates, taking his hands off us. "Which angel brought you into this mess again?" Balthazar directs the question to Castiel.
"Zachariah," Castiel responds and with that Balthazar vanishes, this time without Castiel.
"We thought Zechariah would be the only angel to have the ability to bring us back but we still wanted to test out the possibility of us being wrong." Castiel explains to all of us.
Dean groans and sits on the table, pulling Castiel towards him until the angel was in between his knees, and hugs Castiel's waist, resting his head on the angel's shoulder. Castiel smiles, and wraps his arms around Dean's neck, returning the hug.
Misha leans off the wall abruptly and walks out the door, slamming it with an effective bang behind him.
"I'll just-" Jensen says before getting up, and running after him.
"They have.... an odd relationship." Jared says. "Not-not like that just.... I don't now how to explain it, you just need to see them together-how they act around each other to understand." Jared rushes on at the looks Cas, Dean, and I gave him.
Then, for the millionth time today, another angel appears in front of us, scaring the living shit out of Jared more than the rest of us.
"Zachariah," Castiel says, stepping away from a-now more so than earlier-upset Dean. "Can we go back now, are you happy now?"
"Yes, you did what we had hoped, thank you, you may leave now." Zachariah snaps his fingers, and all goes dark.