"Jealous, Cap?" Tony taunts him.

Steve pauses for a moment looking at Tony before responding, "No, I-"

"Okay! Back to why everyone is here." Tony interrupts Steve. "I called you guys here today, because I have been observing our guest, (F/N) and-."

"You've been stalking, (F/N)?" Wanda interrupts giving Tony a glare.

Everyone else is either glaring, confused, or straight-faced.

"Ehm. I have a very good reason for this." Tony raises hands up to his head standing up straighter than usual.

"Go on." Bruce gestures to Tony giving him the chance to explain.

Tony pits his hands down looking at Bruce, " Thank you. I will. Well, you see. When we first found- well more like she found us... but when you guys encountered (F/N), she had gotten shot with several bullet right? Pietro, Barton?"

Tony looks at them awaiting confirmation. They both pause for a moment trying to gather their thoughts. Then hesitantly nod.

Tony continues, "Then you guys said she ran off even though she must have been hit with more than 20 bullets. Am I correct?"

They nodded again.

"When I spoke to the woman who patched her up, she said (F/N) had no bullet holes and should have been in a coma for more than a week. But then that very day the heart monitor made a long beeeeeep! sound suggesting her heart stopped. When we asked Wanda to double-check her consciousness after 6 minutes, she verified (F/N)'s death. You couldn't sense her consciousness at all, right Wanda?"

Wanda paused clenching her teeth and she didn't want to say yes, so she just slightly nodded.

"BUT then you all remember her miraculously waking up. People would call that a miracle, but we stayed in that room with her for about 30 minutes." Tony pauses waiting for everyone to take information, before continuing. "First how can someone even stand after being hit with so many bullets? That is not humanly possible. What happened to the bullet holes? And the nurse didn't mention anything about her losing too much blood. Then her heart stopped and even Wanda checked her consciousness, as I said we stood in the room with her for 30 minutes. Brain cells begin to die after approximately 4 to 6 minutes of no blood flow. After around 10 minutes, those cells will cease functioning, and be effectively dead. Therefore, she had to have been dead. How did she suddenly resuscitate?"

He once again paused waiting for everyone to put the pieces together. Then once again continued.

"I thought maybe I'm wrong, but then I got curious about where (F/N) had suddenly disappeared to the day of the mall. So I hacked into the mall surveillance system to check it out and... I found this." He looked to his iPad and transmitted what he had on it to the t.v. behind him. "Friday, play the video."

"Yes, sir." She responded.

The video:
You notice Hot Topic and stray from the pack. Walking inside, you instantly walking to the clothing section. You look at the shirt you liked trying to find your size. You look up from what you're doing and take a look around you, then look down at the shirts.

"What?" You quickly look behind you and end up making a full circle looking very confused.

You shut your eyes and shake your head, then go back to looking at the shirts. You eyes widen and once again look all around to find not one person next to you. You look down at the floor putting one of your hands on your forehead slightly giggling.

Video end.

"As you can see, it looked like (F/N) was looking for someone. I can't say I know who though since there isn't anyone around her. Something is definitely wrong. So far it looks like she has no knowledge of her power and-"

Avengers: Quicksilver X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें