Ruso snickered.

And Lucas delivered a glare his way. "You dare to laugh at me?"

"It's funny."

"Whatever."

"Don't worry, Lucas. I'll be right beside you, it'll be ok." Ruso smiled down at the smaller man his smile genuine for the first time that day.

"Why would you help me?"

"I don't want you puking all over my expensive suit and shoes nor do I want you embarrassing me on national TV."

By this time they had reached the podium on stage. The cameras flashed and everyone stared their way. Lucas could feel himself getting anxious, this caused him to clutch Ruso's arm even tighter and try to bury his body in the side of the Larger man. Ruso looked down at Lucas and noticed that even though he was smiling all the color had drained from his face. Ruso pulled his arm from Lucas's grasp and wrapped it around him, pulling him tight to his side. They both stared out at the reporters in the crowd of all the guests.

(A/N - All reporter questions are in italics and bold.)

"Why has your engagement only been kept a secret until now?"

Ruso looked at the reporter and smiled. "That is because we wanted to spend our time together in peace and not running from paparazzi. Also because my Angel Lukey, has stage fright and I couldn't know that and put him through all the stress of having cameras bombarding his personal life." Ruso looked down at Luke and kissed his forehead, drawing the man in closer to his side.

A large Aww sounded through the crowd before the reporters got right back to the questions.

"How long have you two been engaged?"

Lucas looked up at the crowd briefly before slightly uttering. "Three months."

Lucas had thought back to the false love story his Mother and Miriam made them go over in case reporters asked these questions.

"What was that Mr. Mitchell?"

Lucas looked over at Ruso hoping he'd repeat it to the audience, but instead Ruso squeezed his shoulder and said to him. "Go ahead Luke, repeat it. It's okay, pretend the cameras aren't here just focus on me." The sound of Ruso's voice echoed through out the whole room.

Lucas looked up again, this time with more confidence. "Three months."

The sounds of cameras taking pictures rang in Lucas's ears, his heart dropping with the sound of each shutter. At this moment, the only thing holding him up was Ruso's arm. And as much as he disliked the man, he was glad that he didn't let Luke embarrass himself on stage.

"How did you two meet?"

"We met at a dinner banquet between our parents' companies. We were both uninterested in the dinner and stepped outside for some fresh air. That's were I saw him. On that balcony, I fell in love with him at first sight. Although I had to be seriously persistent in order to get him to date me." Ruso chuckled. "But everything I went through was all worth it."

"When do you plan on getting married?"

"We have been dating for over a year now and have been engaged for three months so we plan to get married in the next couple months or so."

"What is your favorite thing about each other?"

"I love him, everything I can't just choose one thing about him."

"I love Ruso's smile, it's full of warmth and can brighten even the darkest abyss." Lucas stated, very much just dying to get off the stage.

"We will take one last question. My angel, is starting to get a little restless from all the cameras."