Morning

*Kenna's POV*

I was woken up by the banging of drums from Rook. I sleepily roll out of bed and grab my phone. When I check it I notice that I have 7 phone calls and 15 texts from Braxton. I debate whether to look at them or not, I knew I'd be better the leave it alone. But I was curious and look. 'Baby talk to me' 'I swear I've changed' 'I love you' and 'you'll regret leaving me'; these were just some of the texts from him. I throw my phone in the drawer and got up. This is my time for a new life, I won't let Braxton back in.

I throw on a black tank, denim shorts, and some mascara; before I went downstairs. As I walk down the stairs I feel hands on my shoulders. Immediately I jump and fall down the last three stairs.

"Oh shit I'm sorry" I hear Kells laugh behind me.

I jump up from the ground and fake limp over to him. "It's okay I think I'll survive...maybe" I groan.

"I guess I'll help the crippled." Kells lifts me up bridal style and walks into the kitchen.

I giggle surprised and laugh as he sets me on the kitchen counter.

"My hero" I say sarcastically.

"I know." Kells jokes as he stands close to me.

What's happening? Are we gonna kiss? Thoughts run through my mind until I hear Rook's voice.

"I'm making pancakes, move away". Rook says as he gets the ingredients together. Kells winks at me and walks out.

Let me tell you that made my heart race. I sit on the counter not knowing how I felt about Kells. I was snapped out of my thoughts as Rook pulls me off the counter.

"Let the master chef has his privacy." He leads me to the door laughing.

I laugh and sit on the couch next to Kells.

"Who knew Rook is your own personal chef?" I giggle.

"Oh he only know how to make pancakes." Kells says loudly.

"Shut up!" Rook responds from the kitchen.

We both laugh and turn on the morning cartoons.