Mixed Feelings

I woke up 30 minutes ago, but I didn't feel like moving. I was just listening to there conversations. I feel a tear roll down my cheek, I hate feeling insecure like this.

"Man I don't know. Kenna super sweat and all, but I miss hardcore making out with sluts not gonna lie" I hear Kells says with a laugh.

What?!? I think to myself angrily and I bite my lip.

"Shut up you're lucky to have her" I hear Slim respond.

"Kinda wanna bang her though" I hear Kells say with a slur. I could tell he was drunk. And that made me sick inside. I've never had good experiences with alcohol. Stupid Braxton.

"Shut up Kells. You need to stop drinking, and freaking appreciate what's in front of you!" Slim says defensively.

That made me smile, I've always liked Slim from the very beginning. He seemed so sweet and real. I loved his smile and laugh..... No! Kenna snap out of it, you finally get to be with Kells.

My mind is currently all over the place. I'm thinking more about slim than Kells, my depression is making me feel worthless, and my anxiety just wants to go home.

I end up pulling myself together. I take one last look in my phone camera to make sure there was no more signs of me cry left over. I take a deep breath and roll out of bed.

"Hey guys" I say.

"Hey baby. Come here" Kells slurs.

I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Too much alcohol in him sweetheart" Slim smiles at me.

I wrinkle up my nose and sit by Slim instead of Kells. Which earned me a pout from Kells. I just sweetly smile at him.

"Baby..." He whines and walks over to me. He grabs my wrists and pulls me down next to him. I was going to fight it, but I decided against it. I do love Kells, it's just something new I have to get used to.

I snuggle up next to him and we turn on the TV. The only downfall of Kells is the alcohol and his slutty fans.

((A.N:: okay so I really want to write another fan fic, but I can't decide on who. I was thinking Jc Caylen, Andy Biersack, Awsten Knight, or Dalton Rapattoni. Who do you guys want??
Also what plot line would you guys like. I'm open to any suggestions, it doesn't even have to be a fanfic. Love you all!!))