I jumped up from my comfortable postion on the floor all wrapped in blankets and ran to the door.

It was the pizza delivery guy. Took him long enough Liza and me were wondering if they were even going to show up with the pizza.

I payed for the pizza than walked into the living room where Liza was sitting at looking at the blank T.V.

I laughed because her eyes seemed real interested in the T.V.

She heard me laughing and started blushing.

"I see you got your eye on something. Am I right or am I right?" I said while winking at her and trying to hold in my laughter but failed miserablly because of the expression she had on her face.

It was priceless!

"I-i don't know what your talking about?" Liza said trying to play dumb but I wasn't falling for it.

She knows she can't fool me.

"Oh you know what I'm talking about. You were checking out the T.V.!" I said holding in my laughter and actually succeeding.

"Was not! Can we just watch the movie please?" Liza said trying to change the subject.

I let her have it this time since I wanted to watch the movie also.

All throughout the movie Liza and me could not stop laughing, This movie was seriously hilarious!

We finished all the pizza half way through the movie.

Wait let me refraze that, LIZA finished all the pizza halfway through the movie.

I only had maybe a couple slices, I guess she was hungry.

After the movie was over Liza and me cleaned the living room up.

We both looked at the huge clock that hung on the wall.