Imagine # 1 Klaus and Elijah

Imagine you are dating Elijah but Klaus makes a drunken pass at you.

You were at home reading when Klaus came in, staggering around. You raised an eyebrow, and glanced at the clock. It was just after midnight, and he seemed hammered.
"Where's Elijah?", Klaus asked, stuttering slightly.
" He went out. Didn't say where. Do you want a coffee or something? ", you asked amused. He gave you a mischievous smirk and sat beside you, throwing an arm around you. You pushed him off and gave him a questioning look.
"You're amazing. Let me tell you something Y/N", he whispered, his breath tickling your ear. " I think you have the wrong brother ". You froze and stood up quickly.
" Okay. Coffee", you said, walking to the kitchen flustered. You jumped as he stood right in front of you in a flash. You were a vampire, but not an original, and you knew you couldn't overpower him. But you pushed him roughly anyway. He put his hands on your waist.
"Klaus. You're my best friend. But just my friend. Just sleep this off", you whispered. He eyes pierced yours, and he shook his head. His lips touched yours softly. You froze for a second, before pulling away roughly. " I love Elijah", you said softly.
Klaus looked at you, no longer smiling. You were silent for God knows how long, when you finally decided to just walk away. He pulled you back and kissed you again. You tried roughly to pull away but he was still kissing you. He had a iron grip on you, and your strength was nothing compared to his. You started getting panicky. You tried hitting his chest roughly.
"Please get off", you whispered as he kissed your neck. He shook his head and a tear fell down your cheek. Suddenly, a figure flashed towards him and you fell to the ground, shaking as you saw Elijah holding Klaus by the neck.
You stood up slowly, taking deep breaths as you looked at Elijah. You had never seen him more furious, and that scared you. Klaus smirked at him, but you knew he couldn't move from the chokehold. Sometimes, white hot rage can beat even a hybrid.
" Elijah, its okay. He's drunk. Just leave it", you said softly, putting a hand on the forearm that wasn't choking Klaus.
Elijah looked at you. Your hair was tangled, your face as pale as a sheet, and tears were stained on your cheeks. You were visibly shaking. And he was shaking too, with fury.
"I can't leave it. What the hell were you doing?!", he said to Klaus.
" I was trying to get into your girlfriends pants, brother", Klaus said, his eyes sparkling. He was just pushing him, and you knew it, but Elijah was past talking to. He started beating the crap out of Klaus, but of course, Klaus hit back just as hard. And it was utterly pointless, because they had healed in a matter of seconds. You just watched on helplessly. You sighed in relief when Klaus held his hands up in surrender.
"I am not forgiving you for this Niklaus", Elijah said, still furious.
" I don't see what the big deal is brother. She's not even a good kisser", he said, grinning. You knew he was just prodding him again. And again, it worked. Elijah picked up a block of timber from the fireplace and threw in towards Klaus's heart, knowing it would do no damage. But Klaus moved out of the way, so unbelievably fast that you, who was behind him, didn't even realise what was happening. Until you started finding it hard to breath. You looked slowly at your chest, which had a stake of timber in it. Klaus and Elijah looked at you, both indescribably horrified. You shook your head as your skin started crusting. And then, you felt nothing. You were gone.

A/N:Comment if you guys have any requests-Or Want a Part 2!:)