Preference #2 Your child is sick

Klaus:You walked into your house and saw Klaus tearing the place up. He was throwing frames against the walls, breaking chairs and screaming. You leaned against the door frame and fell down to the floor, your head in your hands.
"That's not helping", you whispered, tiredly. He put his hands behind his head and looked at you desperately. He knelt beside you.
" I don't know what else to do. Tell me what to do ", he begged you. Your son, Y/S/N, was seven, and he had leukaemia. He was in the hospital now, undergoing a make or break surgery. And all you and Klaus could do was wait. Which was the hardest thing ever. You looked at him blinking back tears. You stood up and brushed your hands together.
" You can clean this place up. Y/S/N can't come home to a mess like this. And I'll get some clothes to bring to the hospital", you said, amazed at your steady voice.
"I can't lose him", he whispered. You froze as you saw a tear fall down his cheek. You looked away, willing yourself to remain strong. You walked over and put your hands on his cheeks.
" Hey. Nobody's losing anybody. He's a Mikaelson! He's not going anywhere. You guys are annoyingly stubborn", you joked. If you didn't smile, you knew you would burst out crying.
"I love you", he said, putting his lips on yours. You hugged him tight.
" Get to business Klaus! This place isn't gonna clean itself! ", you teased, and as you went upstairs, he smiled, shaking his head. Trust you to be the only one in the world who could make him smile when he felt like breaking down.

Kol:You woke up and you felt like every bone in your body was broke. You looked around and sat up quickly when you saw that you were in a hospital bed. Kol, who was sitting on a chair beside your bed, went over and stroked your hair. He looked absolutely shattered.
" Hey love", he said, still stroking your hair.
"What happened?", you asked a panicky feeling lodged in your chest.
" You had a baby", he said softly. You looked down at your stomach.
"No, I can't have. It's too early. It's not due for three more months!", you said, standing up. You staggered, your head clogged and Kol held you steadily. He took your hand and sat you down on the bed.
" You had a girl Y/N. She's beautiful. Just like you", he said, giving you a weak smile. But you knew something was wrong.
"Where is she?", you whispered.
" She's very premature Y/N. She's in the ICU. They wouldn't let me hold her", he said, rubbing his head tiredly. You grabbed his hand.
"Can I see her?", you asked. He nodded and you walked down to the ICU together. When you saw her, you fell in love faster than you ever thought possible. Kol put his hands around your waist and rested his chin on your hair. " We can't lose her", you whispered, looking at your beautiful daughter.
"We won't", he promised, holding you tight.

Elijah:" Daddy, I don't feel so good", your eight year old daughter Y/D/N said to Elijah. You were watching by the door frame, totally amused. You knew Y/D/N was totally faking it, because she had a spelling test and wanted to skip school.
But you were curious as to how Elijah would handle it. Elijah put his hand gently on her forehead. "You feel fine sweetheart", he said, kneeling beside her. She gave a theatrical cough, and you bit your lip so you wouldn't giggle.
" I have a really bad cough daddy", she whimpered, giving him her best puppy dog eyes. He looked at her softly.
"I guess one day off wouldn't hurt", he said, smiling at her. She gave a adorable toothy grin as she beamed at him. He hugged her and she settled back into the bed.
" I'll get you some soup sweetie", you said and she smiled at you. When Elijah came down to the kitchen, he saw you grinning.
"Not a word", he warned softly.
" You are such a pushover! You knew she was totally faking!", you said grinning.
"She gave me puppy dog eyes!", he said defensively. You snorted with laughter.
" Well push over, you can make her soup. I'm going to work, and you can take the day off", you said, kissing his cheek as you left. He watched you go, smiling at you. It wasn't just Y/D/N he was a total pushover for after all.

A/N:Hope you liked! :)