Preference #1 You're a witch

Klaus:"Hey sweetheart ", a sultry voice said.
You gave a side glance at the guy who had sat beside you at the bar. You bit your lip as you saw his rugged good looks. You gave him a nod before returning to your phone. He put his hand on yours and you held your breath as you felt a pang of darkness from his touch.
" Can I get you a drink?", he asked.
"No, I'm okay", you said, looking away. He put a hand on your forearm and you shot a darting look at him. He looked down, his eyebrows furrowed, as he watched his paralysed hand. He raised an eyebrow and sent you a smirk.
" Witch ", he stated.
" Vampire", you shot back.
"You gonna fix my hand sweetheart?", he asked, gesturing to it in a slightly bored manner.
" You gonna stop calling me sweetheart? ", you snapped and he grinned.
" Oh feisty. I happen to find witches incredibly sexy you know", he said, leaning towards you ear, his warm breath brushing the tip of your ear. You took a deep breath, furious at the butterflies in your stomach.
"I don't happen to find arrogant vampires sexy", you said, getting up and walking out. You blinked at his hand just before you left and it returned to normal. He watched you as you walked off. He bit his lip, not knowing why he wanted to chase after you. But he didn't. He was a Mikaelson after all.

Kol:You were walking home when you saw a fire emerging from a house. It was really blazing, but you felt a presence inside the house. So you ran towards it, and put your hands out, chanting incantations until the fire quenched. You fell to the grass, your body shaking. You were a new witch, and really not used to big spells.
You watched a coughing figure stumble out of the house. He looked around confused, and then sped over to you.
" Are you okay?", you asked shakily, taking deep breaths.
"I should be asking you that", he asked, putting a hand on your shoulder. You looked at his kind face and your breathing relaxed. " I'm fine", you said, as he helped you up.
"You're new", he said softly.
" Excuse me?", you asked.
"You're a new witch. You shouldn't exert yourself", he said sharply.
" You were going to burn to death otherwise! And how do you know about me?", you asked, your cheeks flushing with anger.
"I wasn't going to burn. But thanks. I know because I'm a vampire. I know your family", he said. You moved away. " Don't be scared Y/N. I owe you", he said softly.
"How do you know my name?", you asked.
" I know a lot. I'm Kol Mikaelson. It's my pleasure. We'll meet again", he said, kissing your hand, before flashing away, leaving you with a head bursting with questions.

Elijah:"Hey", you grinned, kissing Elijah as you walked into his place.
"Hey Y/N", he said kindly, pulling you onto his lap. You were softly kissing him when he stiffened.
" What's wrong?", you asked as you pulled away.
"There's someone here", he said, standing up quickly. You looked around, hugging yourself. You went numb as a figure flashed towards Elijah and grabbed him by the neck. You froze for a second, before snapping out of it. You flashed your hand towards the figure and he dropped Elijah as he screamed in agony, clutching his head. Elijah walked towards you and grinned.
" Hey, you'd better leave him", Elijah whispered softly, a hand on your waist.
"Why?!", you said, not dropping your hand.
" Because he's my brother darling", he whispered.
"What?!", you said, accidentally flashing your hand towards Elijah so that he also fell to the floor, clutching his head. You dropped your hands and knelt beside him.
" Sorry", you said, hiding a smile. He grunted before flashing both of you up to standing.
"I'll live", he teased.
" I'm fine, thanks for asking ", a sarcastic voice said. You turned around and saw the guy who attacked Elijah glaring at you.
" You attacked him", you said defensively.
"Brotherly banter love", he said, still glaring. You glared right back.
" Klaus, Y/N, Y/N, Klaus", Elijah said. "I see you got off to a great start', he said sarcastically, grinning at you, eyes sparkling.

A/N:Hope you liked. Check out my The Vampire Diaries Preferences if you get a chance! :) x