RB Arc 4 Chapter 37: Big Brother Figure

Beginning of ARC 4

A distance away from the party venue...

Len, Nero and Rinto are assisting each other with repairs on the forge's destroyed gate whilst Miku and Neru help and babysit the SP progenies nearby.

Lenka is back at the party venue preparing the meals to be warm when they all return whilst Mikuo and Rin are nearby at the riverside and the irrigation hoses arranging the kiddie pools and the hoses neatly to their proper places.

Piko and Olivia help the others gather and pack up the things they used to get rid of the neon orange goo from the boys, their outfits and the forge. They are returning the huge basin, all the dirty and used towels, all of the group's toiletries and the rest of the cleaning materials that they used to the Hatsugamine residences' laundry rooms. On the way there, they spent their brief alone time together warmheartedly.

"Hmm... Piko, I'm a bit curious about something." Olivia says as the trivia just came into her mind. She removes her hat and allow the breeze to ventilate through her hair.

"Yes, Olivia?" Piko replies as he shifts her more comfortably in his arms to face each other.

He walks carrying her in his embrace whilst dragging the items that they are bringing with his USB limb coiled on a 4-wheel trolley cart's handle.

"Why do you like to drink tears so much?" She asks out of the blue whilst she tosses her hat into the trolley alongside the other used cloth to be deposited in the laundry room.

"Hm... well..." Piko tries to respond but has none to say about his past actions. He suddenly sweats for the effort of trying to state an explanation that he stops walking.

"I wonder why..." He utters in silence whilst the girl in his arms grows rather concerned and full of questions.

Then she blurts out, "Piko, are you a tears-vampire?" Olivia says abruptly in hypothesis.

His eyes widen and look at her. "No, I most definitely am not." He says in disapproval but grins at her childlike curiosity.

"Well, may I ask you some more questions then?" She politely requests.

"Sure. Go ask." He responds, eager to state replies.

"When you drank and sip my tears, what do they taste like?" Olivia asks him with an amiable smile.

"Well..." He utters as flashbacks come back in his mind.

Back in Winterdomain realm, he did so to prevent her from crying.

"They were sweet, so sweet that I couldn't resist but attempt to do so when you almost cried again. They were enticingly aromatic, refreshing, thirst-quenching, and..." Piko formulates reports in accordance to his observations and experience.

"To be honest with you Olivia, the first time I brushed my lips on your tears is simply to just halt your sadness." He admits sincerely.

"Really, just that?" Olivia asks again innocently.

"And also... I thought it was seductive to do so." Piko blushes and confesses another reason which induces Olivia to smile delightfully at the joyous thought.

When he sees this, he instantly snatches a kiss on her irresistibly striking reaction which transferred the blush on his face to her.

"Gotcha!" He regards comically.

"Now let me ask you a question." He blurts out this time.

"Alright!" She says whilst blushing adorably.