Who Killed The Ogre Lord? Part 1

It was a dark and stormy night in the deepest part of Shrek's castle. Donkey, Gingy, and Pinocchio all gathered over the seemingly lifeless body of the great and powerful Ogre Lord. "He's gone...he's really gone." Gingy said. "It seems so friends...WHY DID HE HAVE TO GO SO SOON!? We must find the murderer!" Said Donkey. Pinocchio takes a step back nervously giggling, "Hehehe don't mind me just gonna go get some brain food from the kitchen...to uhh...help us focus!" "Ok then, but be back soon...wouldn't want to miss out when we find the killer!" Said Donkey. "And you don't want to get killed yourself..." Gingy said. "Yeah wouldn't want that to happen...hehe...ok then see you later!" Pinocchio says before he runs off into the castle. "Well I guess it's just you and me..." Donkey says while he backs away. "Yeah...you me and a dead body..." Say Gingy. "I KNOW YOU KILLED HIM!!! CONFESS NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PIECE!" Donkey says as he holds a knife up to Gingy. "I didn't! I promise you! I loved Shrek as much as you did!" Gingy said. "Well then...who's it gonna be...it obviously wasn't me...and it wasn't you...so it must have been...A GHOST!!!" Donkey screamed! Gingy said in a panic, "Oh no no no! What are we gonna do! Shrek has a HAUNTED castle! How come he never told me! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!! SHREK COME BACK TO US SAVE US FROM THE SPIRIT!!!" "Now Gingy we can't panic...WE HAVE TO STAY CALM!! How bout' we split up and cover all ends of the castle to try and find the murderer!" Said Donkey backing away. Gingy said "Okay I'll go on the North side...you can go on the South side. We'll meet back here in an about an hour...if the other doesn't come back we know they were killed..." "Ok well off we go...we're off to see the wizard...the wonderful wizard of oz!!!" Donkey sang as he made his was to the South end of the castle. Once they both had left the room Shrek's body started to shake. He started levitating and shaking up in the air. The body started to make a loud grumbling noise. There was a flash of light and it seemed like the body exploded into a huge mess! When the light dimmed down Shrek's body was gone and the faint sound of "What are you doin in my SWAMPPPP!!!" Came from one of the hallways...
End of Part 1