Chaostic Day

I woke up on my bed and stretched a little ((Hi Im Sonic the Hedgehog! You can call me Sonic)).Someone knocks at the door and exclaimed : Sonic?! Sonic?! Are you awake?! , I then replied ' Yes, I am now Sonia, Whats Up?' Sonia opens the door of my room and sighed ' Arent you supposed to be taking your morning run? ' . ' Im still half asleep you know ' i replied. Sonia giggles ' C'mon lets eat breakfast ' .Is there chilidogs?! . Sonia Answered ' Of Course! Its the "Prince's" favorite after all ' . Alright i'll be there. Sonia left the room.I was still thinking on what to do today since Eggman wasnt even planning something, Then Knuckles and The Master Emerald are okay, Shadow is still on the loose and still never been seen since.. Tails is busy at the workshop, Cream is with Ms. Vanilla, And Amy is...missing ,We searched everywhere and Shes not in Dr. Eggmans lab either. Where couldve she been?.Im heading towards the dining room and saw my Mother,Sonia, and Manic. They all greeted me and i did the same.I sat down to my chair next to my Mother, I ate my delicious chilidog and they began to have a chat too.Until then a huge explosion came from Town Sonic finished all his chilidogs to see whats up.When Sonic finally got there I saw where the explosion came from, it came from a Laboratory.People thought it was just a failed experiment. But no it wasnt. So someone came out from the building. It was a Black Hedgehog with Red Stripes with Rocket Shoes.I was surprised that it was Shadow! The Police finally got here.I went to look inside on whats happened.I saw everything whats on the building.Then finally i got to fave to face Shadow. Shadow ignored him and took an important piece from the lab. I asked him on whats going to do with that piece. But I still got no answer. Then they got into a fight -because they bet on something- .After fighting Shadow lost and Sonic won.Sonic asked only three Questions to be answered: 1. What are you going to do with that piece? 2.Who sent you here? . Shadow answered the two questions '...I cant believe I lost to you Sonic...If u really want that question to be answered then.Fine, 1.Its for a Project from a Doctor's Lab. 2. Dr. Valencia.I worked with her because shes going to tell me about my past. And whats the Third? 3.Do you know where Amy is? Sonic glanced at Shadow with a serious face. Shadow took a deep breath... And replied '..If you really want to know that bad Faker, shes at the laboratory...she IS the Project.... Thats all the answers I know.' Shadow used his Chaos Control carrying the piece from the lab.Sonic was about to tell Shadow where she is but he knew that his 3 questions are over.....