Reuniting.

He led me to a rather large tent set up by the drop ship, it looked like it had been made by left over supplies. He lifted the fabric draped across and held it open for me to walk through. I pulled him along once I was in.  Inside was warm and there in the center of the tent was two cots pushed together to make one big bed. It was covered in warm blankets. I went to pull away from him, but he only wrapped arms tighter around me "I'm never letting you go." He said to me as he carefully placed his hands around my waist. "Good." I said before I slowly closed the space between us, letting my lips touch his. He pulled away for a moment and took a breath; he grasped my face with his large hands, our foreheads touching. A slight smile tugged at my lips as his nose touched mine. His breath was sweet and minty, his stubble was rubbing against my chin. I put my hands over his gently, giving them a loving squeeze in assurance. His eyes shut as his lips barely brushed mine "I love you." I told him sweetly. It was the first time I had said is since I told him before they took him away on the Ark. When I was sure I was going to die, I needed to say it to him before I died. But I wasn't dead, and yet I still needed him to know how much I did love him. I was unsure of the way he was going to handle it, seeing as I had changed so much since the last time I heard him say the words. But I needed him to know, that even after I had changed, after all that had happened to me that I still loved him. Suddenly his lips smashed onto mine with a bruising force and I went rigid in his hold, but I quickly melted at the feeling of his tongue taking advantage of my open mouth. His tongue snaked around mine before hungrily running over my teeth and gums. I moaned into his mouth, throwing my arms around his neck and tangling my hands in his hair. Bellamy's grip around my neck loosened, only to tighten around my waist, pulling me tightly against him. His lips disconnected from mine to trail over my jaw and down to the hollow of my neck "Say it again..." He rasped against my skin, making the upward journey back to my lips. He hovered just over them, waiting for me to speak. He needed to hear me say it. My hot breath caressed his lips and my eyes met his. "I love you, Bellamy." I breathed before meeting his lips once again. Relief crashed over Bellamy, hearing those words come from my mouth. It was like a breath of fresh air. He continued to taste and ravage my mouth as his hands stroked every part of my body he could reach. Clothes were yanked off each other's bodies and before I knew it, I felt the fibers of a rug pressing against my back. Bellamy braced himself above me with one hand while the other cupped my face, his thumb brushing against my cheek. Our kiss broke, the both of us panting for breath and I could almost feel Bellamy's heart lurch in his chest at the sight of me beneath him. I blushed as he whispered "She's stunning, absolutely breathtaking." He breathed and I smiled up at him. The glowing embers from the fire outside the tent gave my skin a warm glow and made my eyes twinkle. I craned my lips up to his, wanting to desperately feel them on mine again. "You're hesitating now?" I whispered softly and Bellamy shook his head, chuckling "No...I'm just processing." He replied. I nodded, trailing my fingers up his strong bicep, over his shoulder and down his chest. My eyes followed my fingers as they danced over his skin. I could tell a sudden realization washed over him as he shivered under my touch. What I said before, that I loved him...I really meant it. I really did and he was just realizing this. Bellamy cupped my cheek again, bringing my gaze back up to meet his. "I love you, Adria." He said sincerely and I smiled, my heart thawing at his kind words. This was what we needed to hear from each other.  We didn't know our future, where we would end up but for right now, this was enough. I cradled his face in my small hands and brought his lips down to mine in a sweet kiss. He kissed me back eagerly and settled his hard body against mine. I moaned at the sensation of his manhood pressing into my stomach. "I'm yours..." I whimpered. He gripped his manhood in his hand before sliding it past my slick lips and settling at my opening. His eyes flickered down to where we were nearly joined when I brought his eyes back to mine. He wordlessly pushed into me, watching me throw my back and moan aloud. Bellamy did too, his face nuzzled into my neck, it has been too long since we last time we made love. "Adria..." He groaned feeling my walls clench around him. My wetness soaked him, his manhood glistening as he pulled out before thrusting back in again. My nails clawed his back as he stretched me and his pubic bone brushed my clit. This was what absolute bliss felt like. Absolute perfection. My legs wrapped tightly around his hips and crossed at the ankles so he wouldn't move. As if he really wanted to walk away from this. His manhood filled me to the brim, his hard length throbbing within my hot sheath. "Say it again." He pleaded as his pace quickened "I love you." I said without hesitation and I clung onto him. "More, Bellamy..." I moaned, fisting my hands in his hair. He gripped my hips firmly, his nails scratching and biting into my skin. His hips snapped into mine, our skin slapping together. Bellamy stroked his thumb over my scared skin. It was a sweet gesture and I felt myself smiling inside. He nudged my collarbone with his nose before taking my ear lobe in his mouth. I went rigid, my walls crumbling around his manhood and I buried my nails in his back. His thrusts lost a pace, now he was just pounding into me at every angle as his orgasm sprung through his body. We moaned against each other's skin, the blood warming our bodies and enhancing our orgasms. I unlatched my nails from his back and Bellamy collapsed against me. His head rested against my breast."Thank you." He breathed and placed a lazy kiss on my skin "You're welcome." I panted as I combed my fingers through his damp hair.