The Great Escape.

~*~Bellamy POV~*~

      I hid behind a concrete wall, dodging bullets and planning out the next move. I spotted the way to the launch across the hall, there was only one way we were getting across and it was a long shot. "Okay, were going to go on the count of three." I told Adria as I accessed the distance. When there was no response I turned around to see Adria leaned up against a wall. Her hands were pressed to her stomach and she was unconscious. I immediately shook her arm "Dria," I panicked. I shook her again. Her hand fell to her side limp exposing blood that soaked her shirt "Dria!" I shook her harder, her head fell a slack. "Damn it Adria!" I yelled. I pressed my hand to her fresh bullet hole in her side, her blood seeped through my fingers as I desperately tried to make it stop. I put my spare hand to her neck, feeling for a pulse. For a moment I was beyond panicked as I felt around for any sign of life. Just before I gave up I felt a small pulse from under her skin. It was weak but it was there. "Come on Adria, wake up!" I shook her one last time hoping to get a response. When she remained unconscious I began to panic. I needed to get to the launch ship now, it was our only chance. I pulled her into my arms, making sure her hands were pressed against her wound. I had to cross the hallway where the guards were shooting from. I had to get us across. There was no way I could get around it, and there was no way we could get out of this besides the launch to earth. We crossed the worst line of all we killed the Chancellor, and we would be floated immediately if we were caught. It was now or never. I gripped Adria tighter and pushed off. I ran so fast I could hardly see where I was going, but I knew exactly where I was going. I didn't stop once we were across, we were running out of time. I ducked through doors that were closing, squeezing our bodies through the small opening. I ducked pass a few guards heading down the short hallway to a large metal door. I noticed Adria's blood seeping through my shirt onto my tan skin and dripping onto the floor behind us as I ran. I kicked open the large door pushing our way through. Inside were dozens of teenagers unconscious and strapped into seats. Of course they had drugged them. I quickly scanned over them looking desperately for my little sister. She was in a seat by the far wall, her brown hair sprawled across her black jacket. All the seats were taken by her so I carried Adria over to the only two seats left on the far wall. I sat her down carefully, strapping her body into the metal seat. I grabbed at the bottom of my shirt, ripping it. I tore it away from my body and leaned down to Adria. I pulled her forward and wrapped the cloth around her torso so that it covered her wound. I tied it tight so that the pressure would last until I could find something better to use on the ground. If there was something better on the ground. I strapped her into the seat with the belts before sitting in the seat next to her, not letting go of her hand. There was a loud clunking noise, a large nudge from outside the ship and suddenly I felt as light as a feather.

      I squeezed Adria's hands as the other teenagers began to wake up. I looked over Adria's unconscious state to see Octavia waking up on her side of the ship. Next to us was a blond haired girl, her wristband said Griffin and I nearly thanked god. When Adria was sick her doctor was named Griffin. This had to be her daughter, and she could fix Adria up. She turned her head to face us as she began to wake "Whatever you do, do not scream." I warned her as she looked over to Adria and her blood dripping onto the floor "Oh my god." She almost squealed "Shh." I warned her "What the hell happened to her?" She almost yelled "All that matters is that we're here and we're alive." I told her "She's bleeding out." The girl warned me "I knew this woman once, she was a doctor. Her name was Abigail Griffin; she's your mother isn't she?" I asked her and she nodded "If you could fix her up, I'd do anything. Please, just save her." I begged her "She just has to make it to the ground." She agreed and I felt a wave of relief wash over me "We all have to make it to the ground." I finished as I held Adria's hand tighter. I unexpectedly felt her fingers squeeze back. I saw her eyes moving underneath her perfect pale lids "Dria?" I questioned as I shook her a little. Her eyes opened to reveal beautiful green eyes that gazed up at me as if they were looking into my soul. They fluttered a few times before she closed them again "Hey, hey! Stay with me we're almost there." I shook her to try and keep her awake "W-where?" She asked me trying desperately to see me clearly "The ground." I said as I took her other hand and held it tightly "My f-fingers." She tried to tell me "What? What's wrong?" I worried "C-cold." She mumbled before her eyes shut "Dria! Wake up!" I almost ordered as I shook her again, with no response "Dria!" The girl panicked as she shook Adria from her side. "Come on, Adria. I need you, stay with me." I panicked as I held her, pushing back her long black hair. "Come on, baby. Please don't leave me." I pleaded. "Did you just call her Adria?" The Griffin girl asked from her seat as she looked over the dark haired beauty bleeding out between us. "Yes, her name is Adria." I answered a little too bitterly as I panicked over my bleeding girlfriend "As in Adrianna?" The girl asked using Adria's real name. My eyes flickered up to her in confusion. "She's a criminal, responsible for the murder of five guards. What the hell is she doing in here?" The girl almost gasped as she looked down at Adria. "Great." I nearly cursed. As if we didn't have enough on our plate.