Chapter Sixteen: Cameron/ Hugo

A/N: THANK YOU! First off thank you to everyone who read this story. Thank you for living in the story of Cameron and Hugo. I've absolutely loved writing this story, and want to thank every single person who read it. I will be uploading the first chapter of the second book to this series soon, probably tonight. The second book is called The Roommate. Hope you enjoy the final chapter of Sex Ed, and thank you again:)

Cameron 

This is it, Cameron thought while standing in front of his full length mirror. Touching his cap and gown he took a shaky breath before hearing a soft knock behind him. Turning around he saw his father leaning against his door, a gentle smile on his face. "How are you feeling?"

"Weird, how can I be graduating?" He asked while sitting down on his bed.

"I wonder the same thing all the time," his father said while sitting next to him.

They sat in silence for a while until his father said, "I'm really proud of you Cameron. I want you to know that I love you so much."

Glancing towards his father, he smiled while looking at his face. Leaning into his shoulder he said, "I love you too."

"I want you to know I'll always love you, I'll always love every thing you do."

Raising an eyebrow, Cameron glanced up while asking, "Is everything okay? Usually dad is more of the emotional one; honestly I haven't seen him yet because I don't want to get cried on."

He watched as his father chuckled before saying, "You're spot on, the last time I saw him he was crying in the kitchen. He also had a baby picture of you in his hands. But I did come up here for another reason. I've noticed how sad you've been ever since... ever since you cut Hugo out of your life."

Taking his cap off, Cameron walked over to his window while he listened to his father talk. "I'm just worried about you Cameron; I want to make sure you're going to be okay."

"I'll be fine, I am fine."

"Are you?"

Biting his bottom lip he started to open his mouth to respond when he happened to glance over at his bed. Resting on the table beside his bed was a picture of him and Hugo, a picture Perry took of them. Walking over to the table he gently picked up the picture, sighing when he saw him and Hugo sitting next to each other on Hugo's car, both laughing over something.

In all honesty he missed Hugo like crazy. He was really turning into his best friend. Hugo even told Ms. Lily that the reason he ran out of class was because he was sick, and begged her to not let it affect Cameron's grade. She had given them both A's in the class.

He missed Hugo smelling like peaches, missed the way he laughed so hard he clapped his hands, and missed the way he would hug him. When he was around Hugo, it was like no one else existed. However he was hurt, and that was something he wasn't sure he could simply forgive so easily. If Hugo wanted to be with him, he wouldn't have messed with his emotions so much... right?

Running a hand over his face he was about to throw the picture away, stopping the last minute. Shoving it under his pillow he looked up to see his father looking at him, a worried look on his face. "I'm fine, seriously. I'll be okay. You don't have to worry that much, my school will only be an hour away."

Sitting down next to his father once again he sighed when a strong arm was placed around his body. "You know you didn't have to change schools."

"I wanted to be closer to Cleo; I didn't want her to think I was simply going to abandon her."

"You're a good brother Cameron," his father said while gently kissing the top of his head. "And you're a good friend too. Maybe cut Hugo some slack, he was one of your best friends."