Chapter Nine: Cameron/ Hugo

Cameron 

Cameron didn't think it would be bad to have to watch Humphrey the entire weekend. He was used to watching him for most of the time anyway, why would a weekend be any different? His thoughts quickly changed and when he realized that every time he would look at the baby he would instantly be reminded of Hugo. Hugo might be a douche at times, but he had started to become his friend. Even though he didn't like thinking it, he knew he missed him.

By the time Saturday rolled around he was sick of being in his house, sick of every damn thing reminding him of that blue eyed wrestler. He was happy when Harry called him around noon, asking if he wanted to go to a party. Parties weren't really his scene, but he would do anything to get out of the house.

When five o'clock rolled around, he stuffed Humphrey into a bag and walked downstairs. He saw his parents on the couch watching something that looked scary. "Hey you," his dad said while patting the cushion next to him. "Want to watch this with us?"

Sitting on the arm rest of the couch, he glanced towards the TV to see people in masks running around outside. "Nah, I'm good. What is this anyway?"

"The Strangers," his father answered while noticing his bag. "Where are you off to?"

"Harry's for the night. Is that okay?"

When he saw his father about to protest, his dad put his hand over his father's mouth before saying, "Sure bud. Just don't come home at midnight tomorrow."

"Thanks dad, love you guys," he said while kissing both of their cheeks before starting to walk out of the room.

"Love you too! Ew! You licked me?"

Rolling his eyes, he couldn't keep the smile off of his face while he walked outside to see Harry waiting for him in the driveway. Climbing into his car he said, "Hey."

"Hey," Harry said while pulling his beat up Honda out of the driveway. "Ready to party?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

When they arrived to the house where the party was taking place, Cameron swallowed while looking at all the people. Some were drinking, some were making out and some were already passed out. Following Harry towards the front door, he nervously held his bag to his chest while trying to walk through the enormous amount of people. Usually it wouldn't be a problem to walk through a crowd, but he typically doesn't have a sling on his arm, or a baby on his chest.

"Here," Harry was suddenly saying to him while shoving a drink into his face. "Drink up."

Sniffing the dark liquid he scrunched his nose while asking, "What is this?"

"Heaven in a cup," Harry said while popping the p.

Taking a deep breath he closed his eyes while swallowing the liquid, wanting to vomit when he felt it slide down his throat. How can people drink this? He thought.

"Annie, where have you been?" A random guy yelled right beside him, making Cameron jump and almost drop his drink.

He looked up to see a pretty girl with black hair walking into the kitchen, grabbing a few cups along the way. "I was with Hugo; he took me to a very romantic place."

"His backseat?" Someone asked, making all the guys holler and whistle.

"No," This Annie said while rolling her brown eyes. "He took me camping, it was so peaceful. He brought me back so I could come to this shitty ass party."