E- Excitment

Riley's Pov:

I look at the stick in my hand it will decided whether I will have a family or not. I followed exactly what the instructions said on the box. Both Lucas and I both want a family and our parents are pressuring us which is both a bad but a good thing. I just can't hold this excitement anymore. I look at the stick and it says PREGNANT 2-3 weeks. I squeal and luckily Lucas isn't home so I set up a romantic dinner for him with the stick in a brown box and wrap it up all nice.

(that night)

Riley: Hey Babe (takes of his coat)

Lucas: Hey (kisses her head)

Riley: I set up dinner want to join me (teasingly)?

Lucas: Sure babe (follows her upstairs)

Riley: I have apresent for you, babe (hands him the box)

Lucas: What is it?

Riley: Open it!

Lucas: (takes a minute to realise what it is) Are you?

Riley: Yes, we are going to start are family!

Lucas: I love you so much

Riley: Are you going to leave me?

Lucas: Of course not, I will love our little friar. Wait... When did you find out?

Riley: This morning, are you mad.

Lucas: No, but when are we going to tell our parents?

Riley: When I start to show and we know the gender and the state of the baby. That okay with you?

Lucas: Definitely, so whenever you confortable works for me.

Riley: Thanks, I love you

Lucas: Love you too Babe

Lucas's Pov:

I am so happy that Riley and I are going to start a family, I kind of wished she had told me as soon as she found out but she made it all romantic and everything for tonight. So I love her even more because I am usually the one that is all romantic and it was nice to see her organise it for once. When she told me I wanted to shout it to the world because I was so happy but I did get this bubbly sensation in stomach and upset that she thought and told me that I was going to leave her because she was pregnant. But overall it was a good night and as we fell asleep I put my hand on her stomach where our little friar was living for another nine months and I love her and the baby so much.

A/N: Hey guys, I would to hear your ideas so don't be afraid to comment or DM me. Bye loves :)