C- Congrats

Lucas-
Today is the big day. I am going to propose to Riley. Last week, Farkle and I picked out a 24 carat ring. When we showed Maya, she was mesmerised by the ring, just like in 8th Grade. It brought back great memories. But I am not going to focus on the past but on the present. Yesterday I gladly got her parents blessing which I had already done before but it felt even better the be reassured that I was allowed to marry their daughter. Do I walked to the park where I was going to set up a picnic with chocolate covered strawberries, heart shaped salami sandwiches and crackers. Which are her favourite. I can see her waking towards me in a white skater dress.

Lucas: Riley?
Riley: yes..... Please don't break up with me.
Lucas: No, I was going to ask you (gets up on one knee) Will you Riley Eleanor Matthews marry me?
Riley: YES YES YES!!!!!!!! Wait did you get my dads blessing?
Lucas: yes, why would I not do that. Remember when I asked you on a date.
Riley: of course I did it was the 2nd best day ever!
Lucas: what was the first?
Riley: TODAY
Lucas: Okay (kisses her) Do you want me to walk you home?
Riley: Definitely

Topanga: did she say yes?
Riley: of course I did!!!

A/N: Hi Guys, if you guys have any ideas for this book. Don't be afraid to message me or comment ideas.