Chapter 27- Unicorns Poop Pretty Rainbows!! (The Party Part 4)

(The dress above is Jess's, the model in the photo is not the person who plays Jess, that roll is played by Nina Dobrev.) -Author

I can't even feel my feet right now because we have been dancing for a while. 

I don't even remember how long Iv'e been dancing.

I do know one thing though.... my dancing sucks so much.

Half of the time I don't even know what I'm doing. And I honestly don't even care right now.

I have just been dancing song after song. 

As soon as the last song, which I had no idea what is was but danced to it anyways, one of my favorite songs came on. Which is called Here's to Never Growing Up by Avril Lavigne.

I start to yell something but I'm not sure what I did yell, but other people were also doing that as soon as we hear this song come on.

Everyone then starts singing the chorus.

"Singing Radio head at the top of our lungs
With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love
Got a bottle of whatever, but it's getting us drunk

Singing here's to never growing up!"

The whole crowd sings along, even though were all most likely way off key, well and drunk.

Everyone's dancing is really bad but everyone is drunk so it really doesn't matter.

As I sway my hips and throw my hands in the air I feel someone grab my hips.

Right when I feel this guys hands on me I tense up. 

Even if I'm drunk I still don't want someone to touch me. 

Especially since what happened a little while ago.

I turn around and see some random guy who I do not know.

I grab his hands that are on my hips and I shout over the music "Sorry dude, not interested!" I then walk through the crowd.

Or more like stumble through the crowd.

Being the clumsy person that I am, I end up tripping over someones foot which causes me to bump into someone.

I get my balance, sort of on the guys back with my hands.

The guy turns around and I come face to face with Dylan freaking Evans.

"Oh hey Emma, you okay?" He asks me casually.

I'm not really sure at what to say so I just shout to him "Unicorns poop pretty rainbows!" 

I then start laughing uncontrollably.

Dylan just looks plain confused.

"Um Emma..... are you sure that your okay?" He asks me with a skeptical look.

When I can finally manage my laughing fits I tell him "yep I'm just dandy!" 

I start laughing again.

Dylan looks so damn confused. 

"Why are you laughing so much?" He asks me with a little chuckle himself.

"Why the fuck do you think!" I say while laughing.

He just gives me that look to where you know it means 'I don't know what you mean so answer the question' kind of look.

He is an idiot. A very oblivious one.

The person behind me had a drink in there hands and I spun around and stole it and chugged the thing down.