Piggeh immediately said "NUH UH! BISEXUAL! D:<"

You and Mr. Chair started to listen to the argument, Mr. Chair was getting sick of the arguing so he shouted "QUIET! ALL OF YOU! You really don't have to argue if Piggeh is bisexual, homosexual, or straight! D:<"

Stephano cleared his throat and said "Ok! Ok! All of you, we need to find a room to sleep in SOOO lets get out of this room and find a new one!"

Mr. Chair, you, PewDie, and Piggeh agreed.

So all of you left the room and started to go down a long corridor, PewDie started to whine "But STEPHANOOO! D; We can't trust corridors! D:"

Stephano immedietly snapped at PewDie "Shut up PewDie! And stop whining! D:<"

Mr. Chair spotted a room that had one bed, "Hey Stephano! :D I found a room! :D" Mr. Chair said while pointing.

Stephano saw what Mr. Chair was pointing at, so he answered "Yes, yes well done Mr. Chair."

All of you walked into the room, Stephano sat on a chair, PewDie, Mr. Chair, Piggeh, and you, sat on the bed.

Stephano asked all of you "So...who is sleeping in here?"

Before any of you could answer, you heard mumbling from the outside of the room.

Stephano quickly got up and said to all of you "Quickly! In that closet!"

You all did what Stephano told you, it was very crowded in there but you didn't mind.

Stephano slowly crept towards the door ready with his sword, he got a little closer, then quickly pushed open the door and swung his sword.

"WOAH HOLY SHIT!" Someone said.

Stephano saw that there was a person ducking.

Stephano saw that he had white mask on, so Stephano put away his sword and stared at him for a bit.

The person on the ground saw Stephano and got up while dusting himself off "Heh...sup friend...my name...is Cry." He said.

Stephano called to you guys "It's alright! You may come out!"

So you all came out, PewDie looked at the person and immediately shouted "CRY! :D"

PewDie ran up to him and brofisted him.

You saw that there, was your second favourite YouTuber 'ChaoticMonki', you smiled, Cry noticed you and asked PewDie "Hey Pewds, who's that fine girl over there?"

PewDie told Cry "Why don't you go and find out Cry? And don't worry about it Cry, she won't bite, she's not those kind of bitchy girls."

Cry smiled under his mask and started to walk towards you, when he reached you he let out his hand and gently gripped yours, he went down on one knee, lifted up his mask only so you could see his mouth, and gently kissed your hand.

He got up and looked towards PewDie "Pewds...that's how you greet a girl fancily."

You blushed a little bit, Stephano saw and got a bit jealous.

Stephano then asked all of you (including Cry) "Alright then, who is sleeping here?"

PewDie lifted his and Cry's hand and shouted "ME AND CRY! ME AND CRY! ME AND CRYYYY! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO HAVE A SLUMBER PARTY WITH HIM! Like I mean we can do each others nails, do each others hair, put some makeup on, an-"

Stephano interrupted PewDie and answered him "Alright PewDie, you can have a slumber party with your friend here."

Cry immediately said "Wait! I'm staying in this room! Alone! With Pewds!? D:"