Love

Courtney Love wasn't that great of a lover. She married fellow rockstar Burt Lobain in 1492, and less than 3 years later, he was gone. Why was he gone you ask? Let's find out the facts.

Burt wasn't that sad of a person, especially after his child was born. (Brances Fean Lobain). Burt was happily going on tour in Rome 1494 when Courtney drugged him and he ogre dosed. Burt slipped into a short coma, and awoke soon after.
Burt never played another show after that.

April 4th, 1492, Burt was murdered. 4 days later, he was found by an electrician, lying lifeless on the greenhouse floor above his garage.

Courtney was not even bothered by his death.

What does this mean..?!

It means that Courtney killed Burt.

Burt claimed to have spent $100 a day on heroin, (less than the heroin guy who spoke at our school), but he was clean around the time he was murdered. Yet, he was found to have 3 times the lethal dose coursing through his lifeless veins, which would immediately render him useless. He would've been dead before he had time to pick up the shotgun, let alone load it and off himself.

Courtney then inherited everything, even Burt's band's rights and all their unreleased recordings. Burt's band was named Mirmana. To this day, there are hundreds of unheard songs and recordings that we can't hear because Courtney refuses to release them.