A sobbed broke me out of my train of thought's and I looked over to Violet who had her head down. My chest tightened.

"Vi what's wrong?" I made my way closer to her. She looked up at me and I almost gasped on how she looked. Her beautiful brown eyes looked sad and dullness and she even looked a little pale. 

She shook her head and sighed. "A-as weird as this is gonna sound, I-I don't know Scott. I don't know."

"It just hurt's Scott, I guess." She continued.

"Do you want me to get the nurse, she's probably right outside the door, what hurt's? I-I can get her--" My rambling was caught off by the shake of her head.

"Not physically Scott, but mentally." She sighed. My eyes widen finally understanding what Violet was trying to say. She had feelings for Derek. Out of everyone she had to fall for it was for Derek Hale and I knew there was no way it was just a little crush. She had began to calm down a little and took a few breaths to calm her breathing down.

"Do you want me to go?" I softly ask making her giggle for some strange reason.

"No Scott I want you to leave me here alone in this stupid hospital bed without anyone to talk to." She giggled.

I laughed along with her shaking my head on how stupid that question really was. There was a few seconds of silence until Violet spoke up.

"That nurse is gonna come in here any minute." She whispered.

I snorted and shook my head. "Let her, the McCall twins will pick a fight with her." I joked.

She laughed making me smile, happy knowing that she isn't thinking about the situation we were all in.

"Would you be mad If I told you I needed to go?"

She shrugged."It's fine I guess, Your presence is boring me anyways."

I faked gasped putting my hand on my chest in mockery. "My heart is broken Vi how dare you?" She shook her head and smiled.

"Bye Scott."

"Bye violet. I love you."

"I love you too Scotty."I smiled as I made my way out the room. I almost regretted leaving my sister there but I knew that I needed to go. As I began to walk through the hallways, I saw stiles and stopped for him to catch up to me.

"How'd it go?" 

I sighed. "Okay, I mean until she started crying."

"Crying? dude she's definitely falling for this guy." He exclaimed.

I nodded. "Which is just gonna make all of this way harder."

"She's gonna find out Scott." He painfully said and shook his head. "We tell Vi everything, no matter what it is. She's gonna be so angry."

I sadly smiled. "I know stiles. She's gonna find out I lied to her."

Back to Violet's POV

After about three painful and dreadful days in that hospital, I was finally released to go home. If you asked me I would tell you that those three days were honestly a waste of time. All they did was check up on me at time's or show up to see if I was still alive or something. Sheriff Stilinski and a couple of officers came by a few days ago and started to ask me a whole bunch of questions about Derek and if I knew where he was. I, of course, said I had no idea where he was, and when they left my emotions would get the best of me and I'd end up crying in the hospital bed with my mom comforting me. Honestly I'm like 99.9% sure she was the reason I had to stay in the hospital for so long and I'm also sure she had no idea why I was crying but played her mom role anyways. ,

After I ate dinner, I was currently making my way upstairs when Scott catched up to me.

"Hey Vi, You alright?" That's what everybody would ask me these days, and not to sound like a brat, but it began to annoy me. Everywhere I went people would give me looks of sympathy or ask me every time "Are you alright?" It was okay at first but after my mom and my brother kept checking on me every hour it started to get a tad annoying. My own best friend wouldn't even talk to me. In fact, I haven't talk to Stiles ever since the last time he and Scott were talking to me in the hospital and to be honest, it hurts me.

I smiled at him and nodded. "I'm fine Scott, for the 100th time, I'm fine." He raised his hands in mockery and made a weird face.

"Jeez just making sure my twin sister doesn't faint on me again." I glared at him making me laugh.

"I was thinking we should watch a movie?" He suggested but I sighed.

"No thanks, If I don't fall asleep now,  I won't be falling asleep later." I smiled. He sighed but nodded anyways.

"Alright, Night Vi." He began walking to his room.

"Night." I began to do the same and quickly got in the room hoping not to be disturbed. But that thought was quickly brushed away as a large, familiar body softly pushed me against the door. He placed a finger on his lips as to tell me to not make a sound.

"Derek?"

__

Cliff hanger much?  Awwww at the fact that Scott and Violet are having brotherly sister moments, how cute.

AND HOLY SHIT DEREK IS BACK SO MUCH DRAMA IS GONNA BE COMING UP YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA:)))))))))))) 

Vote for more loves x