Chapter 7

Wesley's POV

I really can't believe that Lia is lying by my side now. Her head in my chest, her soft and delicate body wrapped around my arms. Damn! I am her first man! Oh Lia. I love you so much since the very first time I saw you.

I can still feel our body heat and the smell of our passion.

I can feel her breath and it makes me arouse again. I slowly moved her on the side and went to the shower.

My stomach starts to growl and I remember that we haven't had our dinner yet.

After putting on my clothes, I decided to finish the meal she was cooking a while ago. I took a glance on her before I go out from the room.
She is still sleeping soundly.

I am almost finish cooking when I feel an embrace from behind.

"Hmmmm. I feel more hungry now with the smell of what you are cooking, Wes" Lia said.

"Good. I am actually finish with this one. Why don't you sit down while I'm going to prepare our food, Babe"  I suggested.

"Dig in, Babe. I know you are hungry like me" as I am placing the food in the table.

"I didn't know that you are such a good cook,Wes" as I was slowly eating my food.

I noticed that Lia had eaten a lot. I actually prepare a simple dish. I know that Lasagna is her favorite food. I made it with a twist which I learn from my Mom. She is the best  when it comes to Pasta dishes. I learn to cook because of her. And she knew that Pasta is one of my favorite food as well. I am glad that Lia likes the food I cooked.

"Oh my God, Wes. I am so full. I think I have eaten a meal that is equivalent for a week!" Lia said.

One thing that I notice is that eversince we've been together she never adressed me with an endearment.

"Good to know that you actually like the food I especially made for you, Babe" I said.

"Of  course! The food is really amazing and you know Lasagna is my favorite. Since you were the one who cooked, let me do the dishes" while she starts to collect the plates we use.

I help her placing the plates in the sink.

"Why don't you go to the living room Wes while I'm washing the dishes. You can watch TV there" Lia suggested.

"Nope. I am good here, Babe. Let me wait for you until you are done."

"Okey Wes. If that's what you want. Don't worry this will be real quick."

I was standing there and watching her almost finish washing the dishes. I help her placing the plates in the dish drainer. I am meaning to ask her about something.
We are now sitting in the couch while watching TV. She was browsing the channel when I decided to ask her.

"Hmmm.Babe, if you won't mind me asking, why you don't want to call me "Babe" as well? I just notice that you are just calling me with my nickname." I ask her.

She look at me with a frown on her face. I am worried of what she is going to answer. She look at me intently and her facial features began to soften.

"Maybe I am not just used to it. Being in a relationship is actually new to me. But since after what happened with us a while ago, I will try to get use to it and learn to call you with that, okey Babe?" she cupped my face with her both hands and give me a smack on my lips.

"I know, Babe. Thank you for that. I just thought that maybe you hated that term so you don't use that to call me. I am so lucky to be your first. I was really shocked"  I said and I saw her face redden.

She cover her face with her hands and tried to hide her blushing. I slowly took her hands and give her a hug.

"I don't know what happened to me earlier. I just knew that you are the one I wanted to have it" she said softly.

"I am so happy, Babe. If only I could marry you right now, I swear I will." I look at her intently and kiss her in the forehead.

"Do you want to sleep already, Babe? It's almost past Midnight now and we still have classes tomorrow."  I ask her. We haven't notice the time though.

"Hmmm.Yes, Babe. I am feeling sleepy though. Did you bring an extra uniform for tomorrow?" she slowly stands and turn off the TV.

" Come on now, Babe. Yup! I have it in my car." I hold her hand and we went to her room.

We are now lying on her bed.

"Goodnight, Babe. Sweet dreams. I love you" I kiss her on her head. I know she didn't hear me say it because she is already sleeping. I must have done something good in my past life to deserve her. I could not still believed that the woman I have been wanting for is now lying beside me. I will make this relationship last until my last breath. I hug her tight and sleep with a smile on my face.