My Beloved

Chapter 2

Wesley

He was rushing inside the gym to find out that the practice game is already finish.

He saw his best friend Riley approaching to him.

Dude,what took you so long? Riley inquired. He is his best bud since middle school until now they are both graduating college students.

Sophie wanted me to stay for a while, it was not really my plan to stay longer but she started to cry and you know me,man! I can't stand seeing a girl who is crying! Even he plays with women, he make sure that he doesn't makes them cry. They part ways as good friends. His flings knows that he doesn't look for love. No strings attached. Fu-Bu as some may call it.

Yeah,dude! So what's your plan?

You know, the usual. Buy her a gift and called it off! I hate clingy woman!

What happend to your shirt,dude? Riley notice the stain in his shirt.

I was accidentally bumped by Lia. Oh,Lia. He can almost remember the glare on her eyes and her blushing face. He can't help but smile.

Seriously,dude? Ms.Ice Queen? What is she doing in here at this hour? And what is that stupid smile on your face? Riley teased.

I don't know,man!,Maybe she forget the time. Knowing her if she started to read, she is really lost for time. Yeah, thats what I observed with Lia. He once saw her in a coffee shop, she was reading her book that she doesn't seem to care the people around her. There are group of men from the other university who wants to talk to her and they don't know how to approach her. I don't know what's eating me, I went to them and tell them to stop pestering my girl or they would be sorry. She is really beautiful, smart and has a curvacious body that any women would envy. I just don't know why she hates me so much. And I just love to annoy her if that's the way I could have her attention.

Earth to Wesley! Riley snapped his fingers on me.

Come on,man! Let's go! Let's get our shit outta here! I don't want to be interrogated by him. If I don't know him that much, I could tell him he is a gay for being such a nosy for a man!

Lia

I dropped my things in my desk and immediately took off my uniform. I wanted to have a cold shower and erase the memory of that man! I really can't help it thinking of what happened between us a while ago. My heart skipped a beat whenever I remember that incident especially the part where his lips brushes on my ear. Oh God!those sexy lips.hmmm..I wonder how would it tastes like. Heavens!Samantha Lia! You hate that man! He is an arrogant,chauvinistic pig! He is just a player who loves to collect women and replace his girlfriend like a dirty shirt! Come on! And I don't know why, even he has a reputation like that, 95% of the female population in our school wants to have him. Well, he has this face that every woman will surely turn their heads, a beautiful smile and with those dark deep eyes with thick lashes. It gives him this mysterious effect. He has lean and well built body that every man will envy. He stands 6'1,I guess plus he came from a wealthy family. They own chains of 5 star hotels and restaurants. And since he is the only child, for sure he will manage it in the future. Her thoughts went off when she heard screaming outside. She immediately took her towel and wrapped around her body. Put in her underwear. When she step outside the room, it was full of smoke. She can't breath. She was looking for her phone but the smoke hurts her eyes. She can't clearly see. Oh my god! I will die in her!she muttered. She tried to scream but the smoke starts to fill her lungs. And she was starting to lose her vision and engulfed with darkness.

(A/N: hello guys!. Hope you like my first 2 chapters. This is actually my first time to write a story. Please understand if there are some grammatical errors, English is not my mother tongue. I would be glad to hear a word from you and so I can improve my writing skill and story. xoxo:) )