Morning [NorIce Smut]

Emil's eyes slowly fluttered opened as he started to stretch his arms out. Emil began to roll over but he soon landed on something hard and warm, a smile immediately forming on his lips as he realized it was Lukas lying next to him. He came to Iceland the day before and Emil  got used to waking up alone.

"Sorry" Emil muttered as a groan escaped Lukas's lips. Emil really didn't mean to wake him up, he knew he needed some rest, especially after the night they two had.

After staying in bed for a few more minutes, Emil decided to get up and make himself some breakfast, maybe make some for Lukas too. Emil quietly placed his feet on the ground and started to sit up when he felt Lukas's strong arm wrap around his front and bring him back flat against his naked chest.

"Don't leave me just yet" Lukas whispered, eyes still closed. Emil turned around in his arms and placed his head only centimeters away from Lukas's on the pillow, studying his face from here.

"That's really creepy" Lukas said after a few moments, a smile on his lips as he started to open his eyes. Emil laughed softly and placed a kiss on Lukas's nose, a hand resting on his cheek. Lukas unexpectedly put his hand behind Emil's neck and brought Emil's lips back to his. It started off pretty slow and lazy but Emil soon felt Lukas's tongue graze over his bottom lip. Emil gladly parted them as Lukas's hands started to trail down his side to the hem of the oversized  t-shirt he slept in.

Lukas slipt his fingers under the fabric of Emil's shirt and started to stroke his hips. A slight moan escaped Emil's lips at the feeling of Lukas's hands on him; Emil just missed it so much. Lukas then grabbed one of Emil's legs and placed it over his waist, so that Emil was now straddling him.

"I just can't get enough of you Emil" Lukas let out in a whisper, barely audible. He was already semi-hard under Emil as he proceeded to take Emil's t-shirt off, leaving Emil in his panties, as Lukas was lying in his boxers.

For the first time of the day, Lukas fully opened his eyes, staring at Emil's chest for a moment before trailing his eyes down Emil's body to his thighs where both his hands were now resting. "I'm a lucky, lucky man" Lukas commented, trailing his fingers up Emil's leg before placing his hand on Emil's butt.

"Are you?" Emil asked as he started to grind down on Lukas, both of his hands on Lukas's chest.

"Hmm..." Lukas shakily let out. "You don't know how many times I dreamed about it, back in Norway." Lukas said raising his hips from the mattress to create some more friction. "You on top of me, my hands all over you, over your bum, on your thighs" Lukas added, his actions following his words.

Emil threw his head back, his brain processing what he was saying. It just turned Emil on so much to know that he himself had this kind of effect on Lukas. Feeling Lukas's hands all over Emil seemed to wake his whole body up.

"Lukas.." Emil moaned, grinding harder, desperate to release some of the tension.

"Come on, babe... I just ... I just need to be inside of you right now"

Emil didn't need to be told twice, he grabbed the hem of Lukas's boxers and pulled them down his legs, freeing him. Lukas's cock slapped against his stomach and Emil almost came just from the sight. Emil put his small hands around him and started to rub his thumb on the head, slightly squeezing the base with his other hand.

A deep groan escaped Lukas's lips and Emil looked up in time to see Lukas tilt his head back against the pillow and part his lips as his whole body tensed against Emil's touch.

"Emil no, I just ... I just want to be inside of you ... I need to be deep inside of you right now "

Lukas sounded so desperate, Emil grabbed his panties and lifted his hips from Lukas's thighs to pull them down. Lukas's hands were quick to find Emil's butt as he squeezed both cheeks, waiting for Emil to give him what he needed.

Emil pumped Lukas a few more times before placing Lukas's cock at his entrance, and lowering himself just enough to only have the tip in, and then pulled back. Emil repeated his actions a few times before Lukas grabbed Emil's hips and roughly thrust into Emil, muttering a low "Don't" in the process.

Lukas's hands were literally roaming all over Emil's body as Emil started to ride him at a steady space.

"So damn tight" Lukas moaned, his hands on Emil's chest  he focused his fingers on Emil's nipples, rolling them between his thumb and forefinger, making them harden under his touch. Lukas suddenly pinched them and Emil felt his walls clench in response.

"Shit yes" Lukas moaned repeating his actions "I'm not going to last long babe are you close?" he asked Emil.

Emil could only nod as his body took all the pleasure in, Lukas's cock deep inside of him, filling the Icelander completely, his hands on Emil's nipples, his moans.

"Lukas I ..." Emil started as he felt the knock in his stomach getting tighter.

"I know babe, come on, come for me" Lukas placed his thumb on Emil's member's tip and started to rub it in circle.

"Oh god ! LUKAS" Emil screamed as his back arched, it was all too much and Emil placed his hands on Lukas's chest, his fingers digging into Lukas's skin, Emil's head thrown back as he came hard, his walls tightening around Lukas.

Lukas placed both his hands on Emil's hips and held him down, his hips thrusting into Emil at a fast pace and Emil soon felt him release inside of him, profanities coming out of his mouth, mixed with Emil's name and many nicknames. "yes yes yes" Lukas grunted.

Emil's head fell on Lukas's chest, his arms holding Emil close to him as they both laid there for a while, catching their breath.

"I swear my life couldn't be any better" Lukas said, running his hand down Emil's back.

"You're amazing" Lukas whispered in Emil's hair.