Fresh Broduce

(...continued in Broceries R Us)
"Bro!" Tyler yelled stopping by an endcap shelf. "Look what's on sale! BEANS!" Tyler grabbed at a can and read the label closely.
"Tyler. No. Not this again," Josh shook his head. Tyler slowly slid the can back staring at Josh with a disapointed look. They continued walking looking for Josh's Goldfish crackers.
"Hey dog breath! I found them!" Tyler called to Josh down the aisle. Josh ran over grabbing at the bag in Tyler's hands.
"FINALLY!" Josh exclaimed holding the bag up high.
"Hey jishwa?" Tyler asked tapping Josh's shoulder
"Yeah Tyler?"
"Um... So I'm kinda hungry too right... So can we... Pick something out for me...?" Tyler begged looking at the bags of crackers. Josh rolled his eyes.
"Pick out a bag. I'll buy it for you."
Tylers heart exploded. Josh is buying ME Goldfish? Oh my gosh!
"So what kind is your favorite, Ty?" Ty! He called me Ty! That's such a cute nickname! Tyler shook his head quickly to come back to reality.
"Guess." Tyler flirted grinning at Josh. Josh smiled and looked down. He smiled! Full eye crinkles and everything! Oh my gosh!
"Why don't you show me?" Josh flirted back.
"Close your eyes," Tyler ordered. He reached for Josh's hand nervously. He gripped it tightly. Tyler slowly moved it towards the bag of pizza flavored crackers. He released and let Josh take the bag. Josh opened his eyes.
"I knew it! Pizza!" Josh said throwing his arms up. They stood exchanging looks of joy. Josh looked down again clearing his throat.
"So... Want anything else while we're here bro? Like... I don't know... Red bull? Lube? I MEAN TUBE. LIKE TUBE OF TOOTHPASTE," Josh panicked. I heard that Josh. I'm ready. Tyler pulled at the collar of his shirt slightly fanning himself.
"No bro, I get it. You know what I want?" Tyler asked with a sly grin.
"What?" Josh grinned back.
"Follow me." Tyler said hooking his arm and dragging him towards the other end of the store. The produce section.
"Oh... You want... Vegetables?" Josh questioned looking around quickly.
"Yes Josh," Tyler replied releasing the grip on Josh's arm.
"Are you like, on a diet or something? You DO eat a lot of Taco Bell," Josh said rubbing his chin. Tyler's face still had a sly grin on it. Tyler slowly reached for a cucumber. He picked the biggest one in the pile. He rubbed it seductively up and down 3 times staring right at Josh. Josh's face went red. Yes Josh. You know. Tyler took Josh's hand along with the cucumber and walked towards the checkout. They stood in line and giggled knowing what was about to happen.
"Tyler," Josh whispered. A smiley Tyler leaned in.
"Yeeees?" Tyler laughed.
"If you think I hit the drums hard, just you wait." Josh finished with a wink. Tyler blushed. He playfully slapped Josh's arm.
"No dirty talk in public, babe. You know how I get." Tyler winked back.
"Um... Hi there boys." The middleaged woman behind the register spoke. Tyler and Josh scrambled to act like nothing had just happened.
"Hi, Miss!" Josh greeted nervously looking at Tyler. Tyler awkwardly layed down the cucumber on the belt. The cashier looked at it then back at the both of them. She spoke again,
"Is that everything for today?"
"Um... Uh... Yeah, Miss." Josh struggled to speak. He was still embarrassed from before. She stared at him a second with a slight stink face. Tyler looked embarrassed too. She grab the singular cucumber and punched in the code.
"Your total is $.79"
Josh reached in his wallet and grabbed out a dollar bill. He was shaking and sweating from the embarrassment. She took it from his hand and the cashdrawer popped open. I can't do this anymore. Tyler frantically reached for the cucumber.
"KEEP THE CHANGE M'AM. HAVE A NICE DAY." Tyler took Josh's hand and ran to the parking lot. They both desperately reached for their door handles and got in. They both took a minute to breathe then looked at each other laughing.
"That was awkward..." Josh laughed. Tyler chuckled back.
"Yeah... But we're alone now." Tyler said reaching for Josh's crotch. Josh let out a groan as Tyler squeezed tightly.
"Tyler," he continued groaning. "Wait until we're back home bro." Tyler squeezed again making Josh take a sharp breath. Tyler released staring at Josh.
"Hurry up." Tyler commanded with an angry look on his face. Josh looked back at him and he jokingly smiled like nothing happened. Josh turn the key in the ignition and put his pedal to the floor. Tyler laughed stroking Josh's hair. Josh smiled back at him blushing yet again.
"Hey Josh?" Tyler began.
"Yeah Tyler?"
"Remember when you called me bro before?"
"Uh yeah"
"Well, after we're done. There will be no more bromo." Tyler moved his hand back to Josh's jeans. He glided his hand slowly across them. Josh gasped.
"We'll be homo."

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 3