Brofish Crackers

(Inside Broceries R Us)
"Bro where the FRICK are the Goldfish crackers? I'm so hungry!" Josh groaned squinting his eyes at the aisle signs. Tyler stared at Josh. He was so cute when he was confused.
"BRO! Help me look!" Josh exclaimed waving his hand in front of Tyler's face. "Are you even in there? You've been zoning out this whole time. Like you're on... autopilot (that was a joke bc theyre twenty one pilots ya know haha comedy)." Josh continued.
"Sorry Dog Breath," Tyler began looking down kicking the tiny bits of dirt by his shoe. "Please don't kick me out of the band. I love you."
"You love me?" Josh asked crossing his arms. Tyler began to panic.
"NOT LIKE "LOVE" YOU. I meant like love you as in like "Yeah bro. You're like my bro" you know? Not like gay love you. NOT SAYING BEING HOMOSEXUAL IS WRONG LIKE POWER TO THE BROS AND THEIR BRO LOVERS, BUT I DON'T LOVE YOU LIKE A BRO LOVER YOU FEEL?" Tyler said in all one breath.
"Bro," Josh began putting his hand on Tyler's shoulder. "I feel." Josh's hand remained there for a few seconds even though he had finished speaking. Tyler's heart was beating at full speed. Josh's hands were so big. Imagine what he could do with those things. Maybe grab my booty while he bangs me like his drums. Tyler thought to himself. Josh released his small grip with a smile and turned around to continue walking. Tyler stared at his butt as he strolled ahead of him. I'm so glad skinny jeans are hip these days because DARN. He smiled big and turned blurryface red. A small giggle left his mouth. Oh no. Josh turned around and stopped right in front of him.
"What's so funny?" Josh questioned cocking his head. Tyler froze.
"Oh uh you know bro... just like Goldfish crackers... like... what if they were just screaming alive as you ate them? Right?" Tyler lied nervous laughing. Josh's face lit up. Full blown eye crinkles and everything. Josh hunched over, dying of laughter.
"Haha, yeah bro! Because they're not actually goldfish. Funny!" Josh said wiping tears from his eyes. He continued walking, squinting his eyes again in search of his crackers. Tyler followed behind sighing in relief. That was a close one.

CHAPTER 3 SOON TO COME