9

Bella

We were woken up in the morning by the phone blaring continuously. I groaned and Paul growled reaching for the phone as Jared snuggled his face into my neck.
"what? " paul growled hugging me. Somebody must have said something because both he and Jared jumped up surprised. "on our way " he said and hung up.
"morning baby " I said and kissed them both. "morning love. " paul said. "babe we need to go to the Clearwaters. Seth has phased and shockingly so has his elder sister Leah. " my eyes widened and nodded. Showering quickly and changing we headed to the Clearwaters.

Paul.

We were currently sitting in the Clearwaters living room. Seth and Leah had phased back and we're understanding things. Once Leah understood about imprinting. She forgave Sam and Emily and rekindled their friendship. Bella and Leah clicked immediately and Bella helped her through her phase. Bella was sitting on my lap and Jared sat on the ground.
Harry just put on some news. It was showing something about a serial killer loose in Seattle. As the news drones on about it suddenly Bella jumped up staring wide eyed at the tv.

Jared

"what's the matter baby? " I asked Bella. "don't u get it? " Bella turned to us. "get what?? " Sam asked.
"this is not some normal serial killing. This is the work of a vampire. " Bella said causing us to gasp in shock. "hoe can u be so sure. ??" Jacob said. "it all points to it. People missing. Bodies found drained of blood. Uncharacteristic killings. ...oh my god. " Bella's eyes widened.
"what is it Bella? If it is a vampire we will take care of it." Sam said. "no Sam this is not just one vampire. Someone is creating an army of newborns. " Bella said. I didn't like the look of fear in her eyes "a what ?" Paul asked. "see u don't even know what that is. Newborns are vampires in their first few months of the change. They are ruled by blood lust and are feral. Also they are very strong as they have their own blood lingering in their tissues. They are very strong. They don't need thousands like a human army but no human army would be able to stand against them. U won't be able to defeat them alone guys. U need help. We have to call them."
"who? " Jacob asked.
"the Cullens. They have someone who has an experience with newborns and has never lost a fight. " she Said. We thought about it and as much as we didn't want to, we knew Bella was right. We had no knowledge of these vampire armies so we had to call them.
Sam nodded. "Bella do u have any way of calling them?"
Bella frowned thinking. And nodded. "I can try to contact the Denalis. They will know where they are. " she said picking up the phone.

Denali house, Alaska

Jasper (surprise)

We were in Alaska visiting the Denalis. Me and Emmett were miserable after leaving Bella and then finding our wives cheating on us. Ya we found Rosalie sleeping with Edward and Alice cheating on me with another vampire Caleb.
But obvious we divorced them immediately and Carlisle kicked them out of the family especially when I told him that Edward had been the one to attack Bella on her birthday and I was trying to protect her.
I had always felt a pull to the Brown eyed beauty and so did Emmett. But at the time we never paid attention to it.
Just as I was taking a stroll down memory lane, the house phone rang. We flitted down to see who had called. Tanya picked up the phone and me, Emmett, Carlisle and esme froze upon hearing the familiar voice, " Tanya? " Bella asked. "yes? " Tanya replied looking at us confused. " umm I am Bella and I needed to ask something. " realisation coloured Tanya's emotions and she said "hi Bella it is so nice to talk to u finally. What can I do for u?"
Bella replied. "I wanted to know if u know where the Cullens are. I need to get in touch with them. We r in bit of a situation which requires their... Assistance" esme had her hand to her heart as she heard Bella's voice. She loved her like her own and wast very hurt to leave her.
Carlisle raised his hand as a gesture asking for the phone and Tanya handed it over. "Bella " Carlisle Said.
There was silence at the other end. "ccc-Carlisle?" Bella stuttered. We heard someone shush her in the background and take the phone from her. "Carlisle Cullen?? " a male voice resounded. I instantly felt jealousy. Who was this man and why was he with Bella?? Emmett frowned feeling the same. Carlisle was confused. "yes? Who is this. ?"
"my name is Sam Uley and I am the alpha of the pack. There is a situation where Bella said your family could help especially jasper. " we were shocked. Bella was hanging out with werewolves. What was wrong with her?
"we will be there as soon as possible. But what problem? " Carlisle asked.
"Newborns" Sam said causing us to freeze.
Emmett snapped out of it and shouted. "let's go. Quick " we snapped back to reality and within a few minutes, thanks to the vampire speed packed and left for forks.