8

Paul

It had been a week since we found our imprint in Bella. We took her out twice for dinner. As we got to know her better we saw how perfect she was for us. The past week was busy for us with patrolling and bella had school. So we didn't get much time with each other.
Today wad Saturday and Sam told me and jared to go home and rest For the night. We were confused but didn't argue. As we approached our house we spotted Bella's truck and smiled rushing inside. There she stood in a white sundress cooking in the Kitchen. Jared smiled wrapping his arms around her waist while I kissed her forehead inhaling her strawberry scented hair. She smiled and gave us a kiss each. "why don't u guys freshen up while I finish the cooking? " she said. We nodded and with one soft kiss for her parted ways. As I took a shower I smiled thinking of my perfect little mate. She was so sweet. Just seeing her in my kitchen cooking and taking care of us had my chest flood with happiness. I had a goofy smile as I exited the room and entered the dining area dressed in my pyjamas. Jared winked at me with a similar grin.
We stopped to stare in awe and happiness at the candle lit table and the rose in between. It was perfect. Bella smiled and motioned us forward. She placed the dishes on the table. The aroma of lasagna and garlic bread along with chicken Alfredo and fish fry filled the air. Our stomachs growled in hunger. Bella chuckled and kissed our cheeks. "someone's hungry " she teased patting my tummy and Jared's.
We laughed and Sat down. Bella filled our plates and I brought out cans of beer. After an amazing meal, and showering compliments over Bella which she accepted blushing all the way. Bella picked up the plates and put them in the sink for washing
"u don't need to do that my love. " I told her as I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her into my chest so that her back was flush to my chest. She gasped feeling how much I wanted her and moaned as I left sloppy kisses on her neck from her jawline to her throat and back again.
She tilted her head to give me better access and moaned but her moan was caught by Jared who captured her lips in a searing kiss.

Jared

I kissed Bella pressing her to me causing her to press into Paul further. We squished her between us. After thoroughly kissing her I moved to her neck allowing her to breathe. She moaned as we both sucked on her neck. Her head rolled back on Paul's shoulder and she tugged at his hair smashing his lips to hers.
I slid my hands over her ass and squeezed her thighs and she complied jumping and wrapping her legs around my waist. She broke away from Paul and looked at both of us. All three of us were breathing heavily. She looked beautiful with her hair wild and lips swollen. Desire clouded her eyes causing me to groan. I smashed my lips to hers. She kissed me back fiercely. I carried her to the bedroom with Paul hot on our trail. Laying her down on the edge of the bed me and Paul stared at her. She smiled shyly and beckoned us forward. Almost in sync we ffound ourselves hovering over her. I tugged her dress upwards and kissed her stomach causing her to gasp and wriggle her body. Paul kissed her neck before making his way to her bra covered breasts. With one tug he ripped the thing apart as I did to her thong. Our gaze darkened and we growled at the sight of our mate naked beneath us.
She smiled shyly and tried to cover herself. We growled and Paul caught her hands. "don't. You are beautiful " he said kissing her once again before moving to her neck. I smirked and ran my nose and lips on her stomach. I kissed her hip bone nibbling slightly before moving to kiss her thighs. After worshipping her legs with my fingers and lips I finally reached my desired destination and gave her clit a long lick. Bella gasped and bucked her hips fisting the sheets as she tried to find some friction. I stuck a finger in her and started thrusting while Paul kissed her breasts taking one nipple in his mouth.
Bella was squirming beneath our ministrations. I added another finger and my tongue feasting on her clit. "God u taste so good " I growled causing Bella to scream in ecstasy as she came due to our ministrations. "oh fuck that was.. That was. " she moaned breathlessly. We chuckled and I switched positions with Paul.

Paul

We chuckled and I switched positions with Jared. I hovered above her and looked down at her, "u sure? " she simply nodded smiling and tugged my pyjamas down. I put on the condom, though I wouldn't mind getting her pregnant, we had to wait for all her mates to be with her. "this will hurt a bit. " Bella nodded wrapping her legs around my waist. I smiled and thrust into her breaking her barrier. She winced. I kept still for her to adjust. After a while she moved her hips. I groaned and started thrusting. I intended to keep it slow but Bella wasn't having that as she thrust her hips upwards. I growled and thrust into her. "God u r so tight baby. " I said kissing her neck. "oh fucKkkkk baby I m I m.... Uhhh" she moaned as her walls clenched around my cock and she milked me with her juices. I growled as I shot my seed into her.

I pulled back and allowed Jared to have his turn with Bella before we both collapsed on either side of her hugging her and slipping into oblivion whispering our love for her.