"Later dude!" I shrugged him off and walked away until he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to himself.

"Not so soon,let's have some fun!" So my friend leaves me for a while and this drunk dude is hitting on me,tell me why I agreed to come to this party in the first place. I tried to break free from his hold which made him to tightened his grip on my waist as he tried to kiss me on my neck.

"Leave her you asshole" someone hissed and the dude turned around to see and ladies and gentlemen it was none other but Luke Mathers.

"Hey dude! Let's have some fun" He grinned at him and then back to my neck. Luke stepped forward and it seemed like he is going to rip him apart but before he could do anything I kicked this drunk dude's balls and punched him straight,which made him stumble and fall on the ground.

"Feisty huh,I like it!" Like exclaimed.

"Wanna see a demo?" I raised my fist mocking at him.

"Nah,I am good!" He smirked. And I looked at him,damn he was attractive how much ever I deny this guy looked like a Greek god with his blonde hair and his grey eyes and perfect lean body and the icing on the cake is his bad boy persona.Believe me or not,I am really fascinated by the bad boy thing it gives me thrills.

"Good,see ya!" I walked away from him to find Harper,Stella or Jade,until he grabbed my wrist.

"Can we talk?" He asked with an innocent face.

"About?"

"Just normally ,let's get to know each other"

"Hi,I am Anaestia Green and I am busy!" With that I walked off. That was really awkward man. I swam through a sea of people until I found Jade.

"J boy,where have you been?" I jumped on him.

"Hey Green,what's up?" He winked.

"I am bored here!" I told him honestly.

"So am I " he frowned.

"Maybe it's not our thing"

"Yes, let's find the girls and go somewhere else" he nodded.
We made our way to find the girls.And scanning through the room we first found Harper and she was laughing. We made our way towards her.
"Let's go" I grabbed her wrist and tried to pull her out.
"Ana,stop!" She hissed and somebody cleared his throat,"Hey,Anaestia!"
The guy looks familiar and is kind of cute with this hair gelled up in spike and with those hazel eyes.
"Sorry I didn't see you there!" I scratched the back of my neck nervously.
"Hey I am Jade!"Jade outstretched his hand and cleared the awkwardness.
"Cedric" And they did one of those boyish nods.
"Jade and I are really bored here,so we are leaving now,wanna come?" I asked not being stupid this time.
"I guess I will see you guys tomorrow?" She said awkwardly. I need to get details on this tomorrow.

"GoodBye! And have fun you two!" I winked at Harper and grabbed Jade to find Stella.
"Oh! So you can be with Jade and not me?" I looked you to the guy who was right in my face.
"What's your problem?"
"I just want to talk to you!"
"Later,I have someone to find"
"Who?"
"My friend,Stella" I told him honestly,if he knows then it will spare me the pain of finding her in this damp place.
"Right there!" He pointed out and I could see her kissing some guy who's face I can't see.
"Jade look there's Stella!" I turned to him. He looked hurt. Wait,why?
"It's now or never " I whispered in his ears.With that we both marched towards her and smirked at each other.He's like my evil twin at times cause he gets same ideas like I do.
We reached Stella and broke her apart from the kiss and dragged her away from that guy.I had Stella with one hand and the other one was taken by Jade.
"Let go of me you assholes" she screamed and we were just laughing our heads off.

"You don't get to enjoy without me" Jade laughed.
Seriously we are totally stupid to do something like that,what the fuck were we thinking.We dropped her in the middle of the party and left.
"See you tomorrow,Stella" we waved her off as she was getting up.
Jade and I were about to get out of the house until a blonde blocked our way.
"Wanna have some fun?" She played with Jade's collar.Like seriously? Girls these days just throw themselves to boys and then complain that they don't respect them. Pathetic!
Jade grinned at me,"Fine,carry on!" He shot me an apologetic smile and left with the blonde.

I took out my phone to text Nate.

I am leaving for home,you two have fun :P

And then realised I don't have a ride home.Wonderful! My phone buzzed in my pocket and I opened the message.

Hey! What's up?;)

Can you give me a ride home?

Send me the address I will be there!

Thanks!:D

I tuck my phone in my pocket and started walking out until he blocked my way again. He seems so fascinated by it that he does it every now and then.

"Leaving so soon?"

"Yes,it's just not my thing"

"How can you not like parties?"

"I just dont" I said in a stern tone.

"You want a ride home?" He offered.

"Thanks,but someone is going to pick me up in a while" I smiled.

"Okay" He frowned.
I started walking off.
"Can I wait with you until that someone comes?" He asked nervously. The bad boy being nervous that's something new.
"Sure" and we both walked outside together.