#ThreeweekspastDuE

Sasha POV

3 weeks later

Congratulations you've finally made it to the main roster and I'm not talking about NXT hmu after you've gotten this message~~~ Vice CEO The game.

I read the email I got on my laptop hearing the good news as I begin to vibrate on the couch with excitement.
"We'll look at you all giggly and excited" my roommate Becky said.

"Roman finally called you back?" She smiled asking me as I quickly remember the Samoan boy I began to crush on before he pushed me away.

"No.. Forget him" I mumbled smearing my face into a pillow beginning to tear up. I felt her small hand pat my back repeating the words it's ok.

"No it's not ok Becky.. He told me he loved me and then cuts me off completely" I hissed in frustration.  
"Wow ok..." She said closing her mouth showing a sign of backing down.

"I need to get my mind off things, I'll be back" I coughed up the words.
I walked to the exercise room only to find roman talking to paige laughing it off with each other.

"Roman your so funny" I know that's not what she said but that's all I heard come from her mouth. Roman made eye contact with me as he swallowed spit as I saw in his eyes all the moments we had.

"You ok big guy... U look like you seen.." Paige stopped as she finally followed his eyes to me.
"Oh" she said dryly.
"Sasha..." He started.
"Why" I swallowed some of my saliva as I felt my heart crack on the inside.

"Joe" Paige tried to warn him but he insisted as he approached me I instantly kicked him in the man area.
"She needs time to cool off" she stated.
"Shut the hell up Paige your probably the reason he dumped me" I snapped.

Paige looked at me with a shocked realization she knew I was seconds from kicking both their asses.
"We didn't even date" Roman said catching his breath.

"Your right... But you asked me" I sighed leaving the room.

Roman POV

"You still like her don't you" Paige mumbled looking at me with concern eyes. "She still holds a warm place and my heart.. Yes" I agreed to liking her still.

"Look baby.. I don't want to bloody make you pick who you want to be with" Paige groaned as she flopped on the couch. "But I don't want a bloody love triangle either" she hissed.

"I know, I know" I said walking towards the couch sitting down as she laid her head on my shoulder. "Gimme a kiss" I said as she pecked my lips so gentle and smooth like.

"Why is there a couch and the exercise room" Paige broke the awful silence that followed the kiss. "I have no idea" I said catching her lips again as we made out on the couch.

Sasha POV

9:30 pm

~Sasha I'm sorry about everything that has happen between us i meant everything and every word I said about you I love you~ roman texted.

~ you really hurted me Joe~ I texted.

~ it's just been a stressful month for me~ Roman texted.

~ bye Joe ~ I ended our text blocking his number completely.