Chapter Six

Gabby's P.O.V

UG-"Ahh, Gabby. Fancy seeing you here.

I started to tear up.

G-"Why did you do this!"
UG-"Because for some people it is easy to change who you are, such as yourself but for some it can be hard. Impossible even!"

Kelsey arisen fron the trap door. And told us that it was all clear. She was just as shocked to see my Uncle as was I. I told the officers to cuff him and get him out of my sight. After realising how badly my family are messed up and began to think, it's time to go home. But what home what that be. My old apartment or mine and Matt's.

I got back to Headquarters and went straight to my office and slammed down on my chair. I was so tired. I slowly closed my eyes when my phone began to ring. I picked it up quickly.

G-"Matt?"
?-"No, sorry ma'am. My name is Daisy, I run the daycare here."
G-"Oh okay, umm is there something I can help you with?"
D-"Umm, no Miss Dawson. It is about yout daughter...

With what she told me, made my heart sink to my stomach...

One month later

Matt's P.O.V

I was all packed and ready to go. I had my passport and night bag, I also had the picture of the ultrasound with my new baby. I put that in my wallet righy next to the picture I had of my two girls in the park on the swings. That was a beautiful day. Me, Gabby and Isabelle went down to the park and we all loved it. I quickly went to the bedroom and got the box with her ring and placed it in the small pocket. I grabbed the earliest flight and got on board.

It took a couple of hours to get there but I did it. I reached the Headquarters. I went inside and rushed to the main desk.

M-"Hi, I'm looking for miss Dawson."
?-"I'm sorry. Miss Dawson left a month ago. She is dealing with some family issues. Apparently her daughter was rushed to hospital."
M-"What! Which one?"
?-" Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. It's about 20 minutes away."
M-"Okay, thank you!"

What has happened to Isabelle and what will happen when Gabby and Matt see each other since a month ago?