Chapter Three

Matt's P.O.V

I stormed out of the lounge and made my way to Chief's office. I was filled with so many emotions, I didn't know which one I felt more.
M-"Chief, we need to talk!"
CB-"Sure, anything. Close the door."
••••••
10 minutes later
••••••
M-"But Chief, please. I have to see her, she has my daughter and I can't lose them both!"
CB-"I'm sorry Casey, the matter is closed!"

Chief pointed to his door with his last words with a very straight hand. He spoke with such a tone that I wouldn't even speak. But he was right about something, going out there, would get me involved in an FBI case and that would put me on file. Let alone put Gabby in a very difficult position. I thought about it for a while and decided. I would give her a month, one month then I would go get her, Isabelle and see our beautiful new baby growing inside Gabby.

Gabby's P.O.V

It had been days now since the whole confrontation situation and I never felt more alive. I know it is wrong to say that but it's how I feel. I felt like the old me, with my old gun and badge.
It has taken me and Isabelle awhile to settle into out new home, this home was just temporary. It doesn't feel like home in Chicago, not without Matt. But I have to get use to these things without Matt, it would have to be this way for awhile now...