Chapter 26-Tiffany is a class A Bitch (part 3)

Start from the beginning

I just continue to cough and grasp for air.

"Okay well I still have a little unfinished business with you." He says in that creepy voice he used in the janitors closet.

I instantly know what he is going to do so I start to get up and go over to the door.

But before I can make it he grabs me by my hair and pulls me back.

I land on the ground and I land on my left left shoulder.

That will leave a huge bruise.

He starts to pull my dress up and I try to kick him away.

I start to yell at him and I say "STOP! PLEASE!! L-LET ME G-GO!!!"

I didn't even realize that I was sobbing until now.

"STOP CRYING YOU LITTLE BITCH!" he screams at me.

I can't stop crying.

I don't want this guy to take away my V card.

I want someone to take it away on my terms. I want my V card to be given to someone I chose. Someone who I love and care about.

And I sure as hell don't want to give it to this guy.

He is just about to pull my underwear off.

"FOR THE LAST TIME STOP CRYING!!" He yelled into my ear.

I only have one last hope.

Which is to scream and hope for somebody to hear me.

So I scream "HELP ME!!!"

I sound like a banshee.

His face was so red. Saying he was mad would be an understatement.

He slapped me so hard across the face that I see black dots in my vision.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU EMMA!" He screeched in my ear.

I just keep crying.

He keeps hitting me in the face and he even scratches my arms.

"Please stop." I plead with him silently.

"I told you to stop screaming and crying but what do you do? YOU FUCKING SCREAM AND CRY!" He yells at me.

All hope drains from me as he continues to slap me.

But then I hear the door open.

"What the hell do you think your doing Jack?" A female voice says.

So his name is Jack.

I haven't seen the mystery girl yet.

"Jack why are you doing this to Emma?" The girl says.

"Because I have unfinished business with her." He snaps at her.

She sighs then says "hang on."

I hear footsteps walking towards me then I see the girl.....

And guess who she is.

Tiffany.

"Okay Jack if she doesn't agree to my terms then you can continue with her. But if she dose agree then you have to pretend this never happened and this will go no further."

What?

Jack then asks angrily "Why the hell would I listen to what you say?!"

Tiffany sighs then says "Because if she dose agree then you have to get off otherwise I will tell everyone at school and the police oh and I can't forget your parents. And when that happens you can kiss your football scholarship goodbye."

"Fine." Jack says. But he doesn't get off of me yet.

I want more than anything to have his hands off of me.

"Okay, well Emma I'll make him let you go if you promise not to tell Dylan what you saw earlier and if you do end up telling him after you promise then I will have Jack come and finish what he started. And you can't tell anyone about what just about happened. Got it?" Tiffany says.

Wow. I didn't think she was this big of a bitch.

I mean I'm on the bathroom floor with cuts and bruises all over me and a guy who is trying to force himself on me. And she won't stop him unless I promise not to tell Dylan about me seeing her and Noah together in bed.

That just tells you how big of a bitch she really is.

I don't really have any other option so I nod my head meaning that I agree with her terms.

"Good. Now Jack run along." She shoos Jack away leaving me on the floor with a bleeding face and my dress so high up along with my underwear half way down my legs.

Tiffany bends down to me and says "Now clean yourself up and go back downstairs and go dance on the dance floor and get drunk. Act like nothing happened. And do not drive your friends home, make sure you walk home since you will be most likely drunk.  Be a normal teenager. And remember, don't tell Dylan." And with that she left.

So I get up slowly and when I finally manage to get up I pull my underwear up and go over to the door and I shut it then lock it.

I slide to the floor and I cry.

I cried till there were no more tears to be shed.

I need to do what Tiffany said. I need to get drunk.

I just want more than anything to forget what just happened. Even though he didn't take my V card, he was going to. So I am thankful to Tiffany even if she is being a bitch.

So I wash the blood from the scratches off and I pull my dress as far down as I can get it. I just feel so exposed.

When I finish I go to the door and unlock it. I take a deep breath and I open the door and I am instantly smell sweat and alcohol.

I go over to where the bar is and order vodka.

He hands me a tall glass that is filled with a clear liquid.

I bring the drink to my lips then I drink the whole glass in a matter of seconds.

The bartender looks at me then asks "you okay miss?"

I feel more tears well back up in my eyes but I don't let them fall.

That's all that I wanted to hear from someone 'are you okay?' But instead I was told to keep my mouth shut.

So I nod my head at the bartender and I ask for another vodka.

As soon as he gives me the drink it's gone in seconds just like the first one.

I ask for two more.

As I finish the last one I feel someone tap me on the shoulder.

I jump.

When I turn around I see Maggie behind me.

"Hey let's go dance!" She shouts over the music.

I think she is to drunk to notice that I have scratches all over my face along with a bruise on my right side of my face.

"S-sure" I slur.

All that alcohol is now taking affect on me.

So I stumble my way over to the dance floor.

I start dancing most likely really badly but I just don't care right now.

Right now I'm to drunk to care.

Everything is slipping my mind.

And over on the other side of the dance floor is Tiffany dancing all over Dylan.

When she sees me she mouths "remember our agreement"

But there is one thing even drinking can't make me forget....

Tiffany is a class A bitch.

****author note****
I know this is a horrible ending so sorry about that.

This chapter was pretty violent so sorry if it was to much.

Okay as usual...
VOTE!!
COMMENT!!!